Super Super Seniors Tournament

One pocket Smitty

Verified Member
From
Chandler, Tx.
Words cannot describe how much fun it was to experience the tournament. To put a face to the guys we have been trading ideas with for over 15 years was amazing. One of the funny things that I noticed was when ever a group of us stood around to shoot the bull we would always start talking about our medical problems, it seemed like we should have held this event in a emergency room instead of a poolhall.
I lost my first match to John Henderson, I shot real bad, missed some crucial shots but to be fair a lot of my mistakes were from the position John put me in. He is not a nice man at the table, he doesn't let you have a shot. I lost my second match to Fast Eddie but he knew he was in a fight.
Also need to give a big SHOUT OUT to Bogies and their owner and staff, top notch people.
In closing all I can say is SIGN ME up for next year.----Smitty

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Words cannot describe how much fun it was to experience the tournament. To put a face to the guys we have been trading ideas with for over 15 years was amazing. One of the funny things that I noticed was when ever a group of us stood around to shoot the bull we would always start talking about our medical problems, it seemed like we should have held this event in a emergency room instead of a poolhall.
I lost my first match to John Henderson, I shot real bad, missed some crucial shots but to be fair a lot of my mistakes were from the position John put me in. He is not a nice man at the table, he doesn't let you have a shot. I lost my second match to Fast Eddie but he knew he was in a fight.
Also need to give a big SHOUT OUT to Bogies and their owner and staff, top notch people.
In closing all I can say is SIGN ME up for next year.----Smitty

I echo all those sentiments, and add, thanks to Cory in DC for sending a $100 spiff to the bar for all the tournament guys, and thanks to Keone for his C-note contribution to the prize fund.