The "Ghost" Has Been Located

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
oh, he hasnt been around? i havent noticed.

Bruce, Luke Perry aka One Pocket Ghost has been a member of this forum for twice as long as you. He has posted in excess of 5000 more posts than you. His yeoman contributions to this forum include Player Representative, Featured Exhibition Contender along with John Henderson, and one of the most prolific posters of WWYD threads ever—maybe the most. He is held in high regard, deep respect, and affection by many members of this forum. His contributions to this forum and to the game we love would circumscribe those of yours and mine.

You might get me to believe you didn’t CARE if he were missing as I know callousness is not altogether rare but even you could not have your head so far up your ass that you didn’t NOTICE.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Bruce, Luke Perry aka One Pocket Ghost has been a member of this forum for twice as long as you. He has posted in excess of 5000 more posts than you. His yeoman contributions to this forum include Player Representative, Featured Exhibition Contender along with John Henderson, and one of the most prolific posters of WWYD threads ever—maybe the most. He is held in high regard, deep respect, and affection by many members of this forum. His contributions to this forum and to the game we love would circumscribe those of yours and mine.

You might get me to believe you didn’t CARE if he were missing as I know callousness is not altogether rare but even you could not have your head so far up your ass that you didn’t NOTICE.

But what do you really think?

:lol :lol :lol

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

Including many posts in the Ghost's WWYD threads, so I sure don't understand beatle's comment either. I don't expect everyone on here to get along peachy with every other member on here, but respect for our fellow members is a good place to start -- even if you temper your respect to your own personal perspective

beatle

Verified Member
whats wrong with some of you. it was said in jest. ghost has roasted me in the past. does a person have to put little smiley faces in front of everything to hand feed you.
besides he is a big boy and can fend for himself.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
whats wrong with some of you. it was said in jest. ghost has roasted me in the past. does a person have to put little smiley faces in front of everything to hand feed you.

Nothing is wrong with us -- it's just that "in jest" often doesn't come across with the intended humor when it is written in a forum. We read what is written and sometimes *might* make the mistake of taking what we read literally as it was written. Obviously I did that this time, if you meant it in jest, because I did not pick up on that. Honestly I think that is partly why they have the little smiley faces, lol.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

I knew how you meant it and I took it in jest even without the smiley face.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I wondered about that myself, Beatle. I read your post as a joke. C'est la vie.

~Doc

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Seriously, where is Ghost? Anyone able to confirm that he's doing ok?

spoke to him friday. he's cool. :cool:

:)

(i think he is probably talking to himself, walking into walls, muttering "justin, justin, justin" over and over again [he had a couple tough draws at DCC, both killers named "justin"] :D)

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Jerry Matchin

Jerry Matchin

Jerry, Sure hope you can make thee tourney. I sure enjoyed our matches when my son-in-law was stationed at Port Magoo. You would be one of the favorites. Try to get a room at Rodeway Inn on FM 1960. You would increase the odds of taking the title back to California, but my money is on a Texas player taking it down. One of the best times you will have at a pool tournament.:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

beatle,

I was getting ready to log-in yesterday and write that I took your post as a light-hearted poke at Ghosty when I saw you had just logged-in and were responding to it. I figured I knew what you were going to write so I went to the USPS instead and mailed out a S, M, & S to somebody.

I've never seen you anywhere near out-of-line with anyone here and I laughed at your post.

P.S. I've responded to Ghosty seriously several times when I did not realize he was joking and I've been properly chastised for it, believe me:p.

Dennis