Derby City photos

NobodySpecial

Identification

Identification

The first picture on the second page is a local guy, friend of mine, named Richard Shutters.

Interestingly, the pictures of Tang Hoa may have been taken when he was playing me, 1P round 2. Same shirt, anyway. I doubt I was at the table long enough during that match for anything to be taken of me.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Steve, the guy you have identified as 'Jonathon Hennessee' is actually Jonathon Pinnegar aka Hennessee from Tennessee. I think.

Yeah, I just used the name he uses himself on Facebook. You never know about names! I photographed a wedding last year where the bride spelled her name Casey and Kasey. I wanted to get it right, but even she had it different on different documents -- it was a problem when she went to get a passport for her honeymoon, lol.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Nice pics. Can we just buy an electronic file or do we have to buy the SmugMug print?

Lou Figueroa

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Steve, the guy you have identified as 'Jonathon Hennessee' is actually Jonathon Pinnegar aka Hennessee from Tennessee.

Petie...the guy you have identified as Jonathon Pinnegar is actually Jonathon Pinegar

- Ghost<-----loves to correct incorrect correctors. :)

PS, Steve, I had your back, when Petie tried to school you...:heh

Last edited:

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Petie...the guy you have identified as Jonathon Pinnegar is actually Jonathon Pinegar

- Ghost<-----loves to correct incorrect correctors. :)

PS, Steve, I had your back, when Petie tried to school you...:heh

Pinegar vinegar. I didn't see you behind Steve or I would have looked it up. Thanks for the correction. I just went to the proctologist for a correction of my rectum. Was thinking of you.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Pinegar vinegar. I didn't see you behind Steve or I would have looked it up. Thanks for the correction. I just went to the proctologist for a correction of my rectum. Was thinking of you.

I guess that must mean that as he was putting his rubber glove on, you were wishing that he was as good-looking as me...:p

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Thanks Petie...I gotta say..I was confused and/or dismayed - was trying to figure out which one I was supposed to be - or both.....and unfortunately, not for the first time on here.

- Ghost

I don't know what gets into us. Me especially. I guess we're really just human. I really felt guilty about cutting up like that on Steve's beautiful thread.

ChicagoPlayer1

Well-Known-Member
I have started to upload some pics to poolinaction.com, which is my pool & billiards photography website. When all is said and done, I might end up with several hundred uploaded, but it takes time to go through them,and to edit and upload them from here, so that process will continue after I go home. In the meantime I am starting to upload them to here:

http://www.poolinaction.com/2015/DCC/2015-Tournament-Photos

And I'll give you a sample starting with some of the many OnePocket.org guys who are here...

Col Bille

Tom Wirth

John H, The Ghost & Chicago Mike

onepockethacker

Clodius

Mitch

cheesekeeper

John Henderson
Wonderful pics!!

Reactions: lll