Happy Birthday Tom Tom

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Wishing the happiest of birthdays to our buddy Tom Wirth! Thank you Tom for increasing my enjoyment of this site and for the knowledge that you share. It is a pleasure to know you.

Your friend, Mitch

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Birthday Tom!

Thanks for all of your knowledge that you share with us railbirds :)

Here's to many more...see you at the derby I hope!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Hope your day is a great one...enjoy whatever you do.
I have always enjoyed playing pool (since 1961)...but not as much as I have been since connecting with you. Aside from being a great instructor you are a good person to know and be friends with. Happy Birthday and here's cheers to another year. Frank

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
To one of the nicest and most knowledgeable guys in one-pocket: have a Happy Birthday, Tom! You're allowed to have a second cup of hot chocolate, and may stay up until 10:00...:D

~Doc

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, and have a Wonderful Next Year.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Thanks to you all for your gracious birthday wishes. I find this particular birthday a little odd in that this year I have turned 65 and one of the gifts I have received, and was in great anticipation of, has come from the US government in the form of Medicare parts A and B.

I seem to remember years ago, important birthday wishes for things such as a bicycle or a sled. Later, I might have hoped for a nice watch. More recently a bottle of Bushmills would do. How my priorities have change.

Aside from the medicare benefits I now possess, and have already taken advantage of, I also want you to know how grateful I am to have friends such as you all who share this common love of this crazy game of pool.

Strange things bring people together and the people who love One Pocket are unquestionably a special crew.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

And to Rod, I fully expect you to take good care of yourself and find full and fit health right around the corner.

Tom