Pag vs Chohan 50k Minimum

El Chapo

Verified Member
It looks like this is going to happen according to a post on Roy's Basement page on facebook. They are looking for money on Chohan's side if anyone is interested. They are saying "a possible bet of 200k maximum".

This is one of the top matchups I have wanted to see. My dream outcome, if it matters, is Alex takes him down, then they set up Alex vs Orcollo and Alex finally gets to let the world know he is the best one pocket player alive, which I believe he is :)

El Chapo

Verified Member
Roy's Basement post. Notice "possible", so I assume waiting on funds on Tony's side?

Attachments

• 4D948D51-316F-4F22-93C7-5C4E183519DF.jpg
    4D948D51-316F-4F22-93C7-5C4E183519DF.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
tony's high gear vrs alex's high gear would be really hard to figure who wins though I kinda think tony wins on shot creativity and alex on making difficult shots for the money.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Although it’s possible for Tony to win I’d guess Alex wins 65% of however many sets they play.

Henry

Verified Member
Although it’s possible for Tony to win I’d guess Alex wins 65% of however many sets they play.

I agree Tony just doesn't play pool as good as Alex. Tonys advantage over most players is he is fearless but so is Alex.

baby huey

Verified Member
This could be a great matchup developing here. Does anyone know how the event will be played? Ahead games or a long race?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Although I agree with the pilot and others, I think Alex will win more often than Tony but Tony still can win.

I will bet on Alex when this comes to fruition.

(I still believe the pecking order at this moment is Alex > Dennis > Tony)

Love to see these matches being set up though, please keep em coming! :)

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Tony can definitely win. If he plays like he did in California, he'll beat anybody. You know when Alex shows up, he'll give his steady game. He's a professional and he'll be focused. But Tony has the style to break somebody down when it is going good. Remember that Alex is a counter-puncher. He's great at reacting to a mistake or making the bank to start running out. He's not really into creating all those power shots; in a lot of ways he plays traditional one pocket.

Alex will capitalize on mistakes and punish Tony like Dennis did. But when Tony is flowing, he's like a force of nature. We've all seen it. To minimize his chances to a "puncher's chance" is to ignore all we have seen over the last two years. I make Alex a 3-2 favorite, but no more than that. This is gambling.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
tony's high gear vrs alex's high gear would be really hard to figure who wins though I kinda think tony wins on shot creativity and alex on making difficult shots for the money.
Alex's average game is higher. T-Rex "A-Game" is super high. Alex will grind the time out until he's confident with his best chance for success. This can chill even the strongest competitor. T-Rex gets out from places that baffles people. I personally watched him bring down the house a couple of times during the 2017 US Open after hours. When your opponent and people playing on adjoining tables stop and acknowledge what you just did...it's special.

I really want to see this match. I'll tip the scales for Alex (Got to go with fellow Canadian).

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
So sounds... like the early ones to chime in like Alex.
For those that do... what kind of ball spot would make it 100% even in your eyes?