Kudos Steve Both

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
steve you are too humble to receive your own award. we all feel you deserve it . just tell us when when you want it. steve who does so much behind the scenes and doesnt get the credit he deserves. kudos to steve

Last edited by a moderator:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
CaliRed said:
Is that your road name, Steve?
I go by both :)

Sometimes you need to. I couple days ago I got served by the local sheriff deputy, along with two of my "brothers" -- including one whose property they attached. All over the nursing home bills of "our mother", who apparently recently died. The only problem is, my mother is in a different home, she is still living, and they were looking for another "Steve Booth". Funny thing is I might know the other guy slightly, because about thirty years ago I had a customer look up "my name" in the phone book to mail me a check. Well after a bit, I got a phone call from this other Steve Booth asking me if I was expecting a check in the mail. I figure I was pretty lucky he did that, since his name was on the check after all.

So now fast forward to last week and some real careless lawyer apparently googled "Steve Booth" looking for this other guy, but happened upon me instead. Oh well, just doing his job. When I called their office they claimed they were using a "professional version" of people search. Apparently they forget that not matter how good the tool, you need adequately trained operators :D I also wonder how much they got paid to screw that up.

Anyway Larry, thanks for the sentiment... my day might come, in about 15 years :)