Midwest Billiards & Cues Expo 2018 June 27th-July 1st

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
It's gets even better now

The Shredder Danny Smith has been added to all the Pro Events

Jason Chance has dropped out of the One Pocket to give his spot to Danny.

This One Pocket Field is World Class guys this is absolutely one of the best Pro events of the year.

DANNY SMITH..jpg

35840491_10211709036151426_2173037290366959616_n.jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
great field!

I didn't know Gomez played much 1p but i know he is a fierce rotation player. Also, I am not sure who Chris Robinson is but the others I know are all contenders!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
great field!

I didn't know Gomez played much 1p but i know he is a fierce rotation player. Also, I am not sure who Chris Robinson is but the others I know are all contenders!

I think Gomez had a pretty good run in the One Pocket at DCC this year -- as did Alcano I believe.

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
great field!

I played him in December for 4 hours getting weight. He shoots lights out with balls behind the head string meaning his two and three rail long shapes are outstanding. He is the best ball striker I have ever played. His cue ball is really precise, so even if he wasn't shooting the 100% correct shot in some spots... he was still leaving me frozen to a ball or the rail.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Gomez is the next great player in one pocket. I expect in the next year, he'll be top 10. Just like Dennis, he has the cue ball and the ball striking. He is learning every week and he is already a handful in any tournament he enters. He came 5/6 in Buffalo's, losing hill-hill to Dennis after being ahead 4-2.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the replies!

Sounds like both Gomez and Robinson belong in the field, good luck to all of the participants, should be a good one!

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
great field!

Chris is a very good young player from California. Plays out of Jerry Matchins room Stiix in Ventura.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Chris is a very good young player from California. Plays out of Jerry Matchins room Stiix in Ventura.

If he plays Jerry at all, he is learning the strong safety game Jerry plays. Jerry’s game teaches you patience and for young players, that’s not something that is in their repertoire.
I am not buying anymore streams from Poolactiontv. The last two times, the feed was so bad in the finals matches, it made it unwatchable. Their selection of announcers has gotten weak too when JJ is not on the mic. IMO

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
The Professional One Pocket event will kick this year's Midwest Expo off this Wednesday, June 27th!

Player auction begins at 7pm!! Play starts immediately after auction. Entry fee $1000, with $5000 guaranteed added, race to 4, alternate break!! Field is full!!

Absolutely one of the best One Pocket Pro events of the year guys.

Efren Reyes, Shane Van Boening, Dennis Orcollo, Alex Pagulayan and a complete All Star line up will be playing.

Don't miss out on a chance to see The Magician play live, this is his last scheduled stop on his retirement tour.

PPV Event pass details will be posted here soon.

Cx9T-yC2-7mDnELbfIHsfA_r.jpg

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
2017 Big Dog One Pocket Champion, Dennis Orcollo and runner up Alex Pagulayan are both back this year.

But this year the field is even better!!

Starts this Wednesday, June 27th!

Player auction begins at 7pm!! Play starts immediately after auction

Alex and Dennis have both been in the finals the last two years of the Pro One Pocket event.

Alex won in 2016 he double dipped Dennis in the finals.

2017 Dennis went undefeated and beat Alex in the final.

19466460_10210993264601037_8435272158520798541_o (1).jpg

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Midwest Billiards & Cues Expo 2018 starts today June 27.

One of the very BEST pool events each year in the country.

Come on down to see it all in person, see all the industry vendor displays.

Some of the best cue makers on the planet will be there with display booths.

World class fields of some of best players on the planet will be competing in three Pro Events.

The Professional One Pocket event will kick this year's Midwest Expo off on Wednesday, June 27th!

Player auction begins at 7pm!! Play starts immediately after auction.

If you cant make it personal you can sweat all the action live online at www.PoolActionTV.com

12006965_1634520913470747_374758598_o.jpg

1470169_680196298665069_253207247_n.jpg

website-logo.png

baby huey

Verified Member
Watch out for my youngster, Chris Robinson, as he is a superior ball striker. He is the former Junior and Collegiate champion and he is just 20 years old. We have been working out playing One Pocket and he is learning to play a more defensive game. He is head strong and doesn't like defense but I have been keeping him in the stack and he is coming on strong. He is fearless and I don't expect him to win but to make a statement. He plays all these events and is not afraid of the top pros.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Im in for a $50 sweat bet to the first taker.

We each pick 4 to win it. If none of our 8 win, its a push.

You can choose to pick first or second. First pick chooses 1 player, then the other person chooses his first 2 players, then back and forth choosing 1 at a time until we each have 4.

Last edited:

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live stream coverage of the Pro One Pocket from the Midwest Billiards & Cue Expo 2018 resumes at 11am central.

Races to 4 with alternate break. $1k entry, $5K Added at Big Dog Billiards in Des Moines, IA.

The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs Chip Compton will be the feature match.

To purchase a PPV pass click here ↪ www.PoolActionTV.com

DCC ACTION ROOM (2) small.jpg

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Great stream yesterday with no problems. Efren looked very good taking down Dennis 4/2. His last out should put some fear in his upcoming opponents.