2015 Derby Dance Card

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Are any folks interested in a mini? I kinda am, more so just to meet new people as much as to grind out. Maybe keep it fairly informal and fun. Hit me up if you're game with the dates you'll be there and we'll see how much interest there is.

Dan Clark
270-570-1103

Dan....I meant to respond to you when you posted this the first time...

Good luck with that, but...your idea is not a new one on here...over the last 8 yrs. or so, this has been brought up at least a couple of times before - but it never happened - mostly due to logistics..such as: guys are not at the DCC on the same days, or guys have conflicting DCC matches, or guys are too busy gambling 1 on 1, or guys have different sleep schedules (i.e. animals like Col. Bille :D and his crew come to mind - staying up all night til 7:00 a.m. :eek: then being MIA all the next day cuz they're sleeping til 5:00 p.m. :heh), or, it's impossible to get a table when you want one.

- Ghost

PS, And one year we were supposed to get all of the onepocket.org brotherhood together for a group picture (rogues gallery) - that never happened either...:frus

Last edited:

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
animals?

animals?

Damn it, I have moved up from one genre to another...

Straight back, I'll bite, look for another post on the main forum...

B

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
If you thievin' Millers are willing to settle for just havin' the nuts, instead of the triple nuts :rolleyes: - you got action with 10-7...:heh

- Casper

at 10-6 you already got the drop on 2-1 on the cash at $50/rack per man. besides, me and bille will be shitfaced wasted after 5pm on any given evening - my thinking is that should be worth at least one....:eek:

let's play pool, ghost lock....

:)

DWS

Verified Member
From
Chicago
at 10-6 you already got the drop on 2-1 on the cash at $50/rack per man. besides, me and bille will be shitfaced wasted after 5pm on any given evening - my thinking is that should be worth at least one....:eek:

let's play pool, ghost lock....

I'll bet on the Ghost. What do you want to do?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
10-6

let's play pool, ghost....

Dustin, I just want to know - how can you look at yourself in the mirror...:heh...

...so we got you, and a certain take-no-prisoners retired Colonel of our U.S.A. airforce,, who both have your own Diamond tables at home that you practice 20 hours a week on,, and who are a combined 32 yrs. younger than the: outdated-prescription-glasses-wearing squinting, medication taking, 60 hrs. a week working, never practicing, over-the-hill Ghost...

...the Ghost who has no Diamond tables to practice on/get used to before the DCC (and because of that plays 1-2 balls under his speed every year at the DCC)...the Ghost who is too nice and thus has no killer instinct when gambling with his friends :( resulting in him never trying hard enough or playing his best...

...so with all this in place, you two much improved One Pocket players(according to yours and the Colonel's own words :heh)/aspiring pool hustlers, have the cowardly, skirt-wearing nerve to ask the Ghost for 10-6..:eek:..:rolleyes:... ----->

Tell you what..until you're both ready to man-up, I think maybe you two should just stay at the bar at the DCC, playing grabass and goosing each other..and telling each other how great you play when practicing at home on your Diamond tables, or when playing with the neighbors for funsies..:heh...instead of you two embarrassing yourselves by trying to rob a righteous senior citizen on the pool table.

- Gh:pst

Last edited:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Dustin, I just want to know - how can you look at yourself in the mirror...:heh...

...so we got you, and a certain take-no-prisoners retired Colonel of our U.S.A. airforce,, who both have your own Diamond tables at home that you practice 20 hours a week on,, and who are a combined 32 yrs. younger than the: outdated-prescription-glasses-wearing squinting, medication taking, 60 hrs. a week working, never practicing, over-the-hill Ghost...

...the Ghost who has no Diamond tables to practice on/get used to before the DCC (and because of that plays 1-2 balls under his speed every year at the DCC)...the Ghost who is too nice and thus has no killer instinct when gambling with his friends :( resulting in him never trying hard enough or playing his best...

...so with all this in place, you two much improved One Pocket players(according to yours and the Colonel's own words :heh)/aspiring pool hustlers, have the cowardly, skirt-wearing nerve to ask the Ghost for 10-6..:eek:..:rolleyes:... ----->

Tell you what..until you're both ready to man-up, I think maybe you two should just stay at the bar at the DCC, playing grabass and goosing each other..and telling each other how great you play when practicing at home on your Diamond tables, or when playing with the neighbors for funsies..:heh...instead of you two embarrassing yourselves by trying to rob a righteous senior citizen on the pool table.

- Gh:pst

with such a well formed argument :rolleyes:, i'm thinking you were borrowing some law school journals from kollegedave or straightback....they should have sent you information on fallacies of logic.....:eek:

if you change your noggin within the next three months, you know where the millers lurk...:D

woof.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
ghostie

ghostie

you are not backing out of our bet on singles are you? 12-8 was the game, you still have a couple of Benjamin's of mine from Chicago a few years back...
Tell you what though, we can play short rack banks, 20 a game, and the winner has to do a shot of jack... I will bring a bottle or two myself, considering Chicago is the bank capital and all... Can I bring a friend to help me choose shots? His name is John, he can hardly play at all being from Kentucky and all... ROFLMAO

PS yes I plan on being a miscreant most of the time I am there... Pelican is coming with his wife...John H. is not coming out... guess I will hang with Johnnie Banks and see how the week goes...

PPS Sunnyone should you show, dinner and drinks are on me... I won't even ask you to show your >>>> well maybe not...

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
dustin

dustin

got to admit I laughed my ass off at the salute... that shot got you a libation of your choice when I see you...

the other miller...

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
alright, that's funny....:D

when i look in the mirror, i only see myself giving you the universal salute :eek: :D

View attachment 11149

Lord knows, you and your cousin Corporal Bille are not remotely in the Ghost's class when it comes to comedy..but I'll give you some props - the salute in the mirror wasn't bad...:cool:

Wubout lil' o' me, Ghost?
Don't worry cupcake...

The Ghost will bring a big can of whup-ass to the DCC for you too...:heh