J. Morra vs. R. Yates 2012 Tunica

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
1 rail kick CB speed behind the 10 and 3

Or kick under the 3 or blast the 3 straight on sticking the rock and taking the 10 out hopefully.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
There's a power shot that might be available here and I would be looking very hard at the possibility of shooting it.
Shooting the 6 ball into the bottom side of the 1 ball and going to the side rail behind the 10 ball with the CB. This should be very effective in moving balls out of his scoring quadrant and into mine. Major concern with this shot is the billiard on the 10 ball, if you achieve a solid hit on the back side of the 10 ball, the CB could very well carom off the foot rail and slide comfortably into the stack moving the 10 and or the 3 ball over by my pocket.

If the hit on the 6 is to thin, then I would two rail the 3 ball into the back side of the 10 ball and draw the CB off the foot rail into the stack.

Last edited:

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
There's a power shot that might be available here and I would be looking very hard at the possibility of shooting it.
Shooting the 6 ball into the bottom side of the 1 ball and going to the side rail behind the 10 ball with the CB. This should be very effective in moving balls out of his scoring quadrant and into mine. Major concern with this shot is the billiard on the 10 ball, if you achieve a solid hit on the back side of the 10 ball, the CB could very well carom off the foot rail and slide comfortably into the stack moving the 10 and or the 3 ball over by my pocket.

If the hit on the 6 is to thin, then I would two rail the 3 ball into the back side of the 10 ball and draw the CB off the foot rail into the stack.

''Swing it''. I can see you Easily pulling this off. :heh

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
You guys are watching too many movies:). Whatshisname shot the 3 into the rail and then the 10 and made it for Morra.

ry shot.jpg

He left it here for Morra:

ry leave.jpg

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I like banking the 1 ball with a little high right and floating the CB over towards his long rail / corner. If I make it I may get the 6 or 8

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
From here, I would 3 rail the 14 into my hole and put the cue behind the stack.

Morra will bank the six, then 2 rail the eight and stack ya on the top of the rack.

I like banking the 1 ball with a little high right and floating the CB over towards his long rail / corner. If I make it I may get the 6 or 8

Maybe one day I'll get the DVD out and see what Morra shot but anyone who doesn't shoot the 14 out of there when given a chance like this simply doesn't like money:sorry.

Dennis

t-dog

Verified Member
Maybe one day I'll get the DVD out and see what Morra shot but anyone who doesn't shoot the 14 out of there when given a chance like this simply doesn't like money:sorry.

Dennis

Shoot it out...hell, I plan to make it and if not, it will be by my hole and the cue will be behind the stack.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Morra looked at moving the 14 for a second but ended up banking the 6. He left Yates a shot at the 10 which he promptly drilled.

jm1.jpg

jm2.jpg

He left it here for Yates:

jm leave.jpg