N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Doc Hutch

Doc Hutch

I did not see DocHutch's name one the list and he sent me a text and said he was interested in playing.

Joeya

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
LSJohn just posted approval to send in entry fees in advance even if no cap. This will make it much easier to coordinate the tournament if we can confirm most of those who will participate. Those who can, please mail in your entries ahead of time. Thanks guys.

Dave,
What is the mailing address for entry fees and the Pay to? As well as the dollar amount. Is the green fee added in to the entry fee or is it separate? If separate, what is the green fee and how much is it?

Thanks,
JoeyA

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I did not see DocHutch's name one the list and he sent me a text and said he was interested in playing.

Joeya

LSJohn replied to him in one of the other threads. Mentioned something about him needing to have been active, contributor, verified, etc.

I looked at his profile...been a member (not verified) since 2007 and has only posted once before this.

Appeal to LSJohn. His decision to make.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Dave,
What is the mailing address for entry fees and the Pay to? As well as the dollar amount. Is the green fee added in to the entry fee or is it separate? If separate, what is the green fee and how much is it?

Thanks,
JoeyA

Joey, the mailing address is at the first post in this thread. Only send $100.00 entry fee (check, not cash). Green fees will be collected at site.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Sorry in advance... 😁

Three friends; an Irishman, a German, and a Czechoslovakian were hunting in the woods. There was a large male bear and a large female bear there. The Czechoslovakian gets eaten by one of the Bears... So his friends are furious. They find the bear they knew ate him; the female bear, and they shot her. They cut her open to look for their friend and be sure!! And ... Nothing!!! Do you know the moral of the story???

The Czech was in the Male!!!! 😜😜

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Sorry in advance... ��

Three friends; an Irishman, a German, and a Czechoslovakian were hunting in the woods. There was a large male bear and a large female bear there. The Czechoslovakian gets eaten by one of the Bears... So his friends are furious. They find the bear they knew ate him; the female bear, and they shot her. They cut her open to look for there friend and be sure!! And ... Nothing!!! Do you know the moral or the story???

The Czech was in the Male!!!! ����

Really gross Mitch....how did you know I am Czech?

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Lacy's Entry

Lacy's Entry

Dave, My check is in the mail.

Looks like I will have to arrive on Thursday instead of Friday.

No problem for me, but may be for others. See all of you in Sept.

Robert Newkirk:eek:

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Ok, me and Meachum made our reservations. We will be there Thursday-Monday. Hilton Garden Inn at the Airport. Seems to be the best i could find at 101 + tax non-refundable per night for a double. 35mins to the pool room.
I'll send my check to you today Dave.

I checked just now and it looks like the Best Western Hotel in Chalmette, LA is already booked up.

JoeyA

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Local Players

Local Players

I think it was asked as to who on the list were local players. To the best of my knowledge these are the only onepocket.org members who have expressed an interest to play. DocHutch is my best friend and has been a lurker on the Internet forums for 10 years and has professional reasons for primarily lurking but is very active in keeping up with what's going on at onepocket.org.

JoeyA

Jtompilot
Richard S
BRLongArm
MobileMike (maybe)
JoeyA
FiremanKC
DocHutch

What about Colonel Bille? is he not on the list????
FTR, I consider anyone within driving distance of Lacy's Cue to be local.

JoeyA

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I am in!!

I am in!!

Just sent my payment via PayPal to Mathew!

Thanks again for allowing us to pay that way, much appreciated...

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
tourney entry

tourney entry

Entry fee mailed today. Not sure of travel plans yet but ETA will definitely be before Friday.Looking forward to seeing everybody again.

Thanks

Nick Principe (Jakie)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I haven't updated the spreadsheet yet because I haven't received anything in the mail as of today. However, with the number of folks reporting that they have sent in their entries, I will have an updated spreadsheet in this thread tomorrow.

I will list those who have mentioned that the check is in the mail as "ITM" (in the mail). This designation will be replaced by a dollar figure when I actually receive the funds.

Likewise, Matt Hilton is accepting fees via email and will consolidate those funds in a weekly check to me. He will let me know who he has received the funds from on a daily basis and I will update the spreadsheet with that information as well.