Hard Times Sacramento One Pocket

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Knocked out of this one early. Left the brain at stroke at home.:frus

John have you played Adam yet? He was the guy who chopped in the finals who recently moved out there from here. Good player. I know he’s been playing Rich a lot.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John have you played Adam yet? He was the guy who chopped in the finals who recently moved out there from here. Good player. I know he’s been playing Rich a lot.

He must be in SoCal if he is playing One Pocket Rich. They are probably playing at The House of Billiards in Santa Monica. If he is not getting weight from Rich, he is too good for me.

I play 400+ miles away in NorCal.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California

I played him in the last tournament I played in at the Hard Times and I was fortunate to beat him. I went undefeated that day. Adam is an outstanding player and I just happened to put it all together in my match with him.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I played him in the last tournament I played in at the Hard Times and I was fortunate to beat him. I went undefeated that day. Adam is an outstanding player and I just happened to put it all together in my match with him.

You almost always put it together.

Congratulations on your qualifier.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Wow Frank that is really impressive. I mean very!