Birthday Greetings

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
happy birthday john
you are an inspiration to me that you can still stay up so late into the night on your birthday eve and take home the cheese!!!!!!!
enjoy your day whenever you wake up........:heh
:)
larry

JAM

Verified Member
Hope all the balls fall in *your* pocket in the coming years!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
John, you seem to get better with age:D Happy Birthday enjoy your day, you certainly earned it.

Bill Incardona

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
B-Day

B-Day

Happy B-Day to a great onepocket player. For his age he is GREAT.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Happy Birthday John Henderson, best one pocket teacher ever.
Happy Birthday John Henderson. Don't light up all the candles. You will put the stories out of business. The older you get the smarter you get. In your case the older you get the more you want to play. Enjoy each day like its your birthday. And you will have a lot of happy days. Good Health and a long Journey.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Bd

Bd

Thanks everyone, but my birthday is actually Tuesday. I just got an early present by getting it all together in yesterday's tournament.

Anybody is liable to win or lose a race to two. That is one of the things that makes this monthly tournament popular.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Thanks everyone, but my birthday is actually Tuesday. I just got an early present by getting it all together in yesterday's tournament.

Anybody is liable to win or lose a race to two. That is one of the things that makes this monthly tournament popular.
Well then, Happy EARLY Birthday! That was a nice B.D. present you and the others gave to you.;) Must have been gratifying, beating Amar in the finals!!

Hope to see you this year, ole buddy!

~Doc

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
So sorry I missed it Johnny.
but I hope you had a good one. I was at the Hard Times all weekend. How did you do Saturday in the one hole tourney?
P.S. we were the same age for a month.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
So sorry I missed it Johnny.
but I hope you had a good one. I was at the Hard Times all weekend. How did you do Saturday in the one hole tourney?
P.S. we were the same age for a month.

You did not miss it, my BD is tomorrow. Kentucky Bill jumped the gun a bit.

I won the tournament Saturday and beat Amar in the finals. Instead of sitting on my butt after winning the hot seat match against Jeff Gregory, I got up and hit balls several times during the three hour break. it must have helped.

Amar had to beat me twice and he won the first set and I won the second set.

Next Saturday I will play in a little 16 player tournament at Billy Teeters place, Str8 Shooters in Vacaville. Got to keep it up when things are going good. As we know, it can go south pretty quick. I won it last month and told mama I have to go defend my title.:D

P00lh0li0

Verified Member
Looks like I'm right on time to wish you....Happy Birthday! And cograts on your win.