Anyone have contact email info for...

u12armresl

Verified Member
Posted this on AZ, figured I'd post it here also since it is for a one pocket tournament.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm trying to promote this Memorial tournament, and I don't have a mailing list. Someone was nice enough to suggest a few rooms for this upcoming one pocket tournament, and I would like to email the flyer to them.

Could anyone please help me out with either email addresses for the places below, or if you frequent these places, would anyone mind printing and taking one in. Happy to reimburse you, or buy you a drink if you are ever in town.

Thanks.

Chris's (Chicago)
Pyramid Club (Addison)
Marie's Golden Cue (Chicago)
Carom Room (Beloit WI)
Big Dog Billiards (Des Moines IA)
Smokin Aces (MO)

Any other ones I am leaving out who might have one pocket players who would like to come out and support this tournament.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Posted this on AZ, figured I'd post it here also since it is for a one pocket tournament.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm trying to promote this Memorial tournament, and I don't have a mailing list. Someone was nice enough to suggest a few rooms for this upcoming one pocket tournament, and I would like to email the flyer to them.

Could anyone please help me out with either email addresses for the places below, or if you frequent these places, would anyone mind printing and taking one in. Happy to reimburse you, or buy you a drink if you are ever in town.

Thanks.

Chris's (Chicago)
Pyramid Club (Addison)
Carom Room (Beloit WI)
Smokin Aces (MO)

Any other ones I am leaving out who might have one pocket players who would like to come out and support this tournament.

I've never been there....Red Shoes??? Chicago area? southside???

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Pool Rooms

Pool Rooms

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks.

Chris's (Chicago)
Pyramid Club (Addison)
Carom Room (Beloit WI)
Smokin Aces (MO)

If you have a flyer made up, send it to goplaypool.com
They have a list of every pool room in every city in the country that is easy to use and will post your flyer on their website.

If you need help with a flyer (See the Super Seniors Classic) contact me at jrhendy39@yahoo.com

No charge.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
"Red Shoes Billiards" is aware of the MEMORIAL ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT. The "flyer" is on our tournament board and I am the "someone" that suggested he contact the other rooms. REGARDS, J. Lavin

u12armresl

Verified Member
LOL John, ur funny.

"Red Shoes Billiards" is aware of the MEMORIAL ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT. The "flyer" is on our tournament board and I am the "someone" that suggested he contact the other rooms. REGARDS, J. Lavin

u12armresl

Verified Member
Hey Doc,

It's the Sept 27th Don LaRue Memorial one pocket tournament here in Indy at Brickyard Billiards.

I started a thread here about it, but its way down on the pages.

D., to which tournament is this referring?

~Doc