1st Tourney *help!*

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
This was a fun tournament, and I enjoyed playing some practice with Sneak, LS, the Col, and Maurice. My showing was not eventful, but overall won more games than I lost. Also got to see the world's most outrageous spot. Barry Strickland gave up 33-4, and finished up several K.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Barry Strickland gave up 33-4, and finished up several K.

He gave the same player 33-3 previously. As I understand it he won the first time they played that game and lost the last one... hence the adjustment to 4 this time. (Someone told me confidentially that I could beat his opponent even, but I'm gonna try to get 9-8. :D )

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
This was a fun tournament, and I enjoyed playing some practice with Sneak, LS, the Col, and Maurice. My showing was not eventful, but overall won more games than I lost. Also got to see the world's most outrageous spot. Barry Strickland gave up 33-4, and finished up several K.
They played for something like 30 hours, too.
Yeesh.

Bob, don't know if you saw it but Kim caught a picture of you during the tournament.

Tylerbob

Verified Member
From
Chandler Texas
Thanks. It is a Meucci (97-21) with a mid shaft extension made by a local cue maker. The cue plays real well, but there are problems with the nut behind the butt!