Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Verified Member

Default Pat Fleming is in the BCA Hall of Fame

I just heard that Pat Fleming was inducted. Congrats!!!! Allen Hopkins was also inducted, and Danny Diliberto was very close to being inducted. It seems that One Pocket is starting to be represented in the BCA Hall of Fame. I think that Pat's work has helped me out the most, and contributed to my love of the game. Thank you, Pat....This is well deserved.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:16 AM
Verified Member

Yes, good moves. Allen was one of the first guys who really figured out how to make a good living outside the ropes in this game and Pat has contributed a lot. It will only be a matter fo time for Danny, I hope. I really enjoyed his book and he had a bunch of heart in the ring and on the tables.

DeeMan

Last edited by Deeman; 04-15-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:14 PM

In Jan. 1988 in Erlanger KY the only "Joey Speath' memorial tourament was held and Pat set up two cameras (one from the rack end and one from the break end) no commentary.
The finals were Jeff Carter and David Howard. Table were 9 foot Nationals and most of the well known pros were there.

I was able to enjoy this final match for many years (as usual, someone borrowed it and never returned it) The match was special for me, because it was the FIRST full length match I had ever seen.

Pat Flemming has provided unique opportunities for all those players and fans that cannot make it to the 'events' to see these players play in person. There is NO substitute for seeing it "LIVE" but if you can't, see it on Pat's videos.
Old 04-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Verified Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Cal
Default Pat Fleming is in the BCA Hall of Fame

Well deserved
Old 04-15-2008, 08:03 PM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SactownTom

Pat Flemming has provided unique opportunities for all those players and fans that cannot make it to the 'events' to see these players play in person. There is NO substitute for seeing it "LIVE" but if you can't, see it on Pat's videos.
Yes, and the guy can PLAY, too! I think it was nice of Pat and his Accu-Stats to provide an opportunity for Pittsburgh Billy to stay off the streets for all these years...

Doc
Old 04-16-2008, 07:51 AM
Verified Member

Default Way to go, Pat

Congrats for a well deserved honor, Pat. I am going to also push for yours and Allen Hopkins admission into the Onepocket HOF this next Jan. It will be interesting to find out where you will have the most fun attending.

the Beard

Vintage videos available for viewing on my blogsites. Fats, Mosconi, Balsis, Crane, Caras, Cochrane, Hoppe, Layton, Charlie Peterson etc. with more to come. Http://vintagehalloffamevideos.blogspot.com/
part Vll of Roxanne's Game going up today also... Roxanne's on her first road trip with Hippie Jesse.Http://scriptforroxannesgame.blogspot.com/

Last edited by fred bentivegna; 04-16-2008 at 08:30 AM.