Help identify

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
PlanB said:
I found out the guys name is Richard. I got some pics of him finally, that took awhile. Thanks a lot L.M.:) They have called him Ducky for years and he is from down around Phoenix. All the other hearsay was an act to get the money. Pretty slick, that Duck:p. What originally threw me off was that he was wearing a sweater from 1964 as a ruse. A fairly clever tactic I might add. Who would've thought a guy wearing that sweater could play a little?

sjd1.jpg

sjd2.jpg

sjd3.jpg

sjd4.jpg

Yep, he could play a little and with that goofy sweater, well, who wouldn't want to play him:lol. LOLROTFLMFAO

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
It is impossible to knock a 'pool author'...They usually come, "pre-knocked" ! ...If not, they will somehow manage to 'knock themselves'..by 'excessive bragging', and 'beat lists' !...You haven't noticed ? :rolleyes:

PS..I can't believe you are denying me, one of the few simple pleasures I have left ?
:(

Petie; I rest my case about this "narcissistic" POS, a TRUE sign of the SUCKER in him, one more time! :eek:

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

PlanB

I had no intention of knocking anyone. I just wanted to see if any of you guys knew of him and had maybe played him before. I wasn't going to go and sing about the world. And, who could get knocked on onepocket.org website with a total of about 25 people who post regularly , lol...;) I found out who he is and none of you guys are even close.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I had no intention of knocking anyone. I just wanted to see if any of you guys knew of him and had maybe played him before. I wasn't going to go and sing about the world. And, who could get knocked on onepocket.org website with a total of about 25 people who post regularly , lol...;) I found out who he is and none of you guys are even close.

PlanB,

You don't have to hurt our feelings:p.

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I feel for you, Dick. As we get older, our pleasures become fewer and fewer. It would be great if we could derive pleasure from building instead of tearing down. Knocking pool authors has the same effect on them as knocking pool players--it denies them income.

Puhleeeeze Petie...You are taking this 'knocking' sh*t, way too serious !...If a [sic]"well known player"(like moi) didn't chide them occasionally, no one would ever have heard of them !...If anything, I'm sure their sales are WAY up, since I have brought them out of obscurity ! ;)

And this is the thanks I get, from the "Truman Capote" of 3C billiard authors...:rolleyes:

Petie; I rest my case about this "narcissistic" POS, a TRUE sign of the SUCKER in him, one more time! :eek: <--He forgot to embolden "POS" ! :eek:

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

Please tell me how you (or anyone) can take him serious, when every one, of his hundred's of posts/responses about me, say EXACTLY the same thing...I guess his 'STEAL trap mind', has not yet figured out how to 'COPY AND PASTE'...I wonder if his books, and DVD's, keep showing the SAME SHOT, over and over again...? :p

PS..At least the (deleted) was smart enough to ride my coat-tails, to some level of literary success !...(I'm doing all I can, to promote his new book)..However, I see little hope for Mr. 3-POS. (his new tag, he's earned it..The '3' stands for his highest grade he reached in school) ;)

PSS..Wheres Hacker ?...At least he offers SOME, challenge with his sense of humor ! :p

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Puhleeeeze Petie...You are taking this 'knocking' sh*t, way too serious !...If a [sic]"well known player"(like moi) didn't chide them occasionally, no one would ever have heard of them !...If anything, I'm sure their sales are WAY up, since I have brought them out of obscurity ! ;)

And this is the thanks I get, from the "Truman Capote" of 3C billiard authors...:rolleyes:

Please tell me how you (or anyone) can take him serious, when every one, of his hundred's of posts/responses about me, say EXACTLY the same thing...I guess his 'STEAL trap mind', has not yet figured out how to 'COPY AND PASTE'...I wonder if his books, and DVD's, keep showing the SAME SHOT, over and over again...? :p

PS..At least the (deleted) was smart enough to ride my coat-tails, to some level of literary success !...(I'm doing all I can, to promote his new book)..However, I see little hope for Mr. 3-POS. (his new tag, he's earned it..The '3' stands for his highest grade he reached in school) ;)

PSS..Wheres Hacker ?...At least he offers SOME, challenge with his sense of humor ! :p

Everyone; take note, if this is what a broken-down pool sucker has left to do in the twilight years of their life is, "knock, bitch like a little girl, jealously take pot shots at REAL players because, he failed in HIS life as one!", I think I'll pass.

This is an EXREMELY bitter person and, a person whom is REALLY unhappy with his pitiful existence. When a person can't accomplish things in their life that they feel that they should of, they attack and slander others that REALLY deserve the recognition and admiration from their peers which He's NEVER had or deserved.

He REALLY hates himself for quitting the ONE thing in life he may have been accomplished at, but, he didn't have the heart to face the life of a professional cueman! No one is saying it was easy, I've raised 3 daughters, and all are doing just fine!

To be honest with you, I REALLY feel sorry for this guy. This is ALL he has left of a miserable life that didn't turn out the way He'd hoped. Maybe I'd be bitter too if I chose that path, but, I didn't, and don't regret 1 minute of my life. Maybe He'll find TRUE peace at the end!

Respectfully;
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

SJDinPHX

Suspended
To be honest with you, I REALLY feel sorry for this guy. This is ALL he has left of a miserable life that didn't turn out the way He'd hoped. Maybe I'd be bitter too if I chose that path, but, I didn't, and don't regret 1 minute of my life. <--What life ? Maybe He'll find TRUE peace at the end!

Respectfully;<--Please stop using words, you cannot POSSIBLY know the meaning of !
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"[/SIZE]

Congratulation's Mr. 3-POS,

An entire post, without using 'POS' once...(all the other names are 'REPEATS')...We'll overlook the fact, that theres not a word of truth in your babbling !...Try and keep your posts a little shorter...Your longer one's, only point out your TRUE dissatisfaction, with what you call a [sick] 'LIFE'...LFMEAO !

SuperDuck <-- Oh, and 'Sayonara' (google it)..Your 'butting in' is beginning to bore me again !

PS..Don't feel sorry for me !...Bill Gates does not have enough money, to get me to trade my little time left, for your [sick] existence, (past and present) even if I knew you were going to live another 50 years..:sorry:...But, alas...It will probably be me, who winds up "watering the flowers" on YOUR grave ! :eek:

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL

An entire post, without using 'POS' once...(all the other names are 'REPEATS')...We'll overlook the fact, that theres not a word of truth in your babbling !...Try and keep your posts a little shorter...Your longer one's, only point out your TRUE dissatisfaction, with what you call a [sick] 'LIFE'...LFMEAO !

PS..Don't feel sorry for me !...Bill Gates does not have enough money, to get me to trade my little time left, for your [sick] existence ! (past and present)...Even if I knew you were going to live another 50 years..:sorry:...But, alas...It will probably be me, who winds up "watering the flowers" on YOUR grave ! :eek:

Wait; you left this, Everyone; take note, if this is what a broken-down pool sucker has left to do in the twilight years of their life is, "knock, bitch like a little girl, jealously take pot shots at REAL players because, he failed in HIS life as one!", I think I'll pass.

This is an EXREMELY bitter person and, a person whom is REALLY unhappy with his pitiful existence. When a person can't accomplish things in their life that they feel that they should of, they attack and slander others that REALLY deserve the recognition and admiration from their peers which He's NEVER had or deserved.

He REALLY hates himself for quitting the ONE thing in life he may have been accomplished at, but, he didn't have the heart to face the life of a professional cueman! No one is saying it was easy, I've raised 3 daughters, and all are doing just fine!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Ashamed...

Ashamed...

SuperDuck <-- Oh, and 'Sayonara' (google it)..Your 'butting in' is beginning to bore me again !

PS..Don't feel sorry for me !...Bill Gates does not have enough money, to get me to trade my little time left, for your [sick] existence, (past and present) even if I knew you were going to live another 50 years..:sorry:...But, alas...It will probably be me, who winds up "watering the flowers" on YOUR grave ! :eek:

I am ashamed, and embarassed, that I wasted so much time this morning, trying to penetrate your ignorant egoism, while a lifelong friend, was breathing his last...My only defense is, I did not know it at the time !...Naturally, you posted your 'concern' for him all over the forum's,...AFTER the news of his passing,... As if to say, you were "old buddie's" with him !...You couldn't even have chalked his cue, and I know for a fact, he never even knew you. !...If he did, I can guarantee you he would NOT have given your sorry, phony ass, the time of day !...
....Nice try Mr. 3-POS..:(

PS..I am really surprised your hero (your 'nut danglee' AB)...still allows you to have his phone number !.. Furthermore, I don't believe he EVER called you back...:eek:

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I am ashamed, and embarrased, that I wasted so much time this morning, trying to penetrate your ignorant egoism, while a lifelong friend, was breathing his last...My only defense is, I did not know it at the time !...Naturally, you posted your 'concern' for him, all over the forum's,...AFTER the news of his passing,..just like you were "old buddie's" !...You couldn't even have chalked his cue, and I know for a fact, he barely knew you, if at all !...If he did, I can guarantee you he would NOT have given your phony ass, the time of day !...Nice try Mr. 3-POS..:(

You should be ashamed, you absolute scumbag! You NOW have shown your TRUE colors to ALL on this forum as being the most spiteful, disrespectful, TOTAL piece of s**t, God EVER created! Maybe his ONLY mistake!

I'm sure Ronnie died with dignity; I'm POSITIVE NOW, that NO ONE will able to say the same about you when your time comes. You've hit an ALL time low with your post. What dribbles out of my dog’s ass is worth more than your ENTIRE being! What a revolting, (I hate you say it), human being you are!

You are ONE person that better hope that God has a sense of humor!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. If I live to be 100, you’ll NEVER get another response from me on ANY subject except, for the announcement of YOUR demise!

P.S.S. Someone needs to stop this guy before he hurts himself!!!!

SJDinPHX

Suspended
...Blah, blah, blah, same old garbage.... If I live to be 100, you’ll NEVER get another response from me on ANY subject except, for the announcement of YOUR demise![/SIZE]

If you had any hint of a brain, you would have said that 3-4 years ago..You would have avoided making a completely assinine, idiot of yourself..:rolleyes:

PS..Get a stakehorse, I'll bet big $$$$ you croak first !....No one as stupid as you are, can outlive ME (even with
a 12 yr. spot):eek:

Cont. in M.O. forum...'Over here Petie' thread

View attachment 7728

Last edited: