F. Bustamante vs. C. Biado 2013 Tunica

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
9 ball straight back...or the 7 cross corner...depends on which looks better and which I would think would leave the best 2 way safe shot...

B

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
9 ball straight back...or the 7 cross corner...depends on which looks better and which I would think would leave the best 2 way safe shot...

B

bridging for the straight back looked alittle awkward to me thats why i chose the 7,,,
im looking to run a few....:D

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
bridging for the straight back looked alittle awkward to me thats why i chose the 7,,,
im looking to run a few....:D

9 ball long rail bank is a free shot. Only other shot I like was banking the 5 ball with allot of inside, and moving whitey to the right not allowing any return shot. Playing all cue ball, the way diamonds bank, I might even make the shot or hang it.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

B

9 ball long rail bank is a free shot. Only other shot I like was banking the 5 ball with allot of inside, and moving whitey to the right not allowing any return shot. Playing all cue ball, the way diamonds bank, I might even make the shot or hang it.

i went back to look at the pic above since both of you liked the 9 ball straight back
it looks like you can get to the cue ball easily so its a good option

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
I stopped the DVD at the point I posted so I do not know what the player shot but does anybody like the 4 ball straightback? Cueball stays on headrail if you miss and leaves no shot or not much of one and if you make it you can bank the 9 and be fairly safe if you miss.

Dennis

biado1.jpg

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I stopped the DVD at the point I posted so I do not know what the player shot but does anybody like the 4 ball straightback? Cueball stays on headrail if you miss and leaves no shot or not much of one and if you make it you can bank the 9 and be fairly safe if you miss.

Dennis

View attachment 14387

Yep, that was one of my choices, especially with Diamonds banking so short with inside spin.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I might bank the 9 right now just because that 4-ball requires the bridge and with the cue ball that low, it's a stretch even with the bridge. Stretching with the bridge like that -- there goes my nuance to the shot, lol.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
at least he picked the right shot.....:D

I don't know Kimo Sabe. If he had hit it thinner to pocket the ball he would have scratched without hitting the rail:lol.

The new cloth is what really did him in. The cueball slid a little off the long rail whereas on an older cloth it would have rebounded.

RBL

cb1.jpg