1988 Allen vs DiLiberto One Pocket Match

bjspivey

Verified Member
From
TEXAS
Tape,s on R.A.

Tape,s on R.A.

You are Going TO give R.A. some jelly I hope?? Just thought I,would ASK!!! :rolleyes: B.J.

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
I can't find the tapes listed on Accu-Stats online website but I've changed the pricing anyway. Was the Accu-Stats offer the 5 tape set?

suki

Verified Member
From
Santa Cruz, Ca.
Yes

Yes

demonrho said:
I can't find the tapes listed on Accu-Stats online website but I've changed the pricing anyway. Was the Accu-Stats offer the 5 tape set?
Yes, 5 for $100. It was on a mailer or a list they put out.
I posted the information about 2 weeks ago on az forum i think. my memory is going. You might have to call them

demonrho

Verified Member
From
SoCal
suki said:
I posted the information about 2 weeks ago on az forum i think. my memory is going. You might have to call them

Thanks. I had my prices way out of line at first because I assumed it was out of print.

Cynion

suki said:

I don't believe accu-stats sells the set anymore, I emailed Pat the other day and he told me its not available anymore

scotttheshooter

Verified Member
From
Phoenix Area
Allen - Dilberto Match

Allen - Dilberto Match

Did you happen to have a set of the Allen Dilberto Phoenix match..... or happen to know who does have one.

I have the lst and the last but not the tapes in between.