Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2006, 12:56 AM
Verified Member

Default The Room Is A Winner!

Everyone is saying very positive things about the room. I think most of the pros have stopped by and enjoyed themselves.
I just saw a hellava match between Alan Hopkins & Charlie (Hillbilly) Bryant playing on the table next to mine in the tourney. Charlie made a ball on the break when it was hill, hill and got 5 off the break. He needed everyone of them by the time it was over.
I just won my match in the 3 round without a loss of a match (or a game). I've been told that the $ starts in either the 4 or 5 round - SO - Even if I were lose my next match in round 4 tomorrow and do a buyback, it would put me into round 5 and the $ won would be more than the $100 buyback. One of these times OldHasBeen is going to run into a "YOUNG IS"!
Gotta go now with my iced up 6 pack cooler of Bud and look for some more premium sweatbets.
Supposed to be some good matches tonight - but I have to make sure to get my sleep later like I got a serious chance!

Later, OHB
Old 01-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Verified Member

Default VirtualPoolHall.com

I've posted a few things on http://www.virtualpoolhall.com. AZ Billiards seems to be down at the moment.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:36 PM

Default Missed seeing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiel
I've posted a few things on http://www.virtualpoolhall.com. AZ Billiards seems to be down at the moment.
So what do you think about the room ?? was I lying lolol when did you finally get there ?? I left around 3 a.m. weds. and it was a tossup on staying another day because I only had enough medication for one more day especially my pain meds .. I just couldnt see driving 3 1/2 to 400 miles without them ....That would have been fun fun fun lololol........ I do know that if God sees fit I will be there next year if even for just a day or two if I have to sleep in my van. Is Stefano
still dropping by ?? He is one of the nicest people I ever met...We talked for quite awhile about pools image and other things he is very sincere and I am glad I got him to show up in the room !! I'll pass my roving/raving cub reporter card to you ....

Ratchet - liked that job !!
Old 01-13-2006, 06:33 AM
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet
So what do you think about the room ?? was I lying lolol when did you finally get there ?? I left around 3 a.m. weds. and it was a tossup on staying another day because I only had enough medication for one more day especially my pain meds .. I just couldnt see driving 3 1/2 to 400 miles without them ....That would have been fun fun fun lololol........ I do know that if God sees fit I will be there next year if even for just a day or two if I have to sleep in my van. Is Stefano
still dropping by ?? He is one of the nicest people I ever met...We talked for quite awhile about pools image and other things he is very sincere and I am glad I got him to show up in the room !! I'll pass my roving/raving cub reporter card to you ....

Ratchet - liked that job !!
The room is great! It's now pretty much being used 24 hours a day. I haven't seen Stefano or very many pros drop by. I figure that Saturday night may be the most busy since everyone will be done with their matches.

Lots of AZ members are still missing. There are at least 20+ badges that have gone unassigned. Maybe everyone is coming in on the weekend!

I think Williebetmore has seen more action than me. I've been hanging out mostly in the AZ room. That will change tomorrow though, since I'm going to get out a little more and watch some matches.

Man, these tables are tight!
Old 01-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Verified Member

Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan

Quote:
The room is great! It's now pretty much being used 24 hours a day. I haven't seen Stefano or very many pros drop by. I figure that Saturday night may be the most busy since everyone will be done with their matches.

Lots of AZ members are still missing. There are at least 20+ badges that have gone unassigned. Maybe everyone is coming in on the weekend!

I think Williebetmore has seen more action than me. I've been hanging out mostly in the AZ room. That will change tomorrow though, since I'm going to get out a little more and watch some matches.

Great job so far Samiel. We keep checking back at the http://www.virtualpoolhall.com for updates and pictures. It was so heads up of you to think about doing that. KUDOS!!!

-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!
MadEye1@gmail.com
Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:

Yeah it's getting close to crunch time so maybe they are getting busy , The pockets are set at 1 and 3/4 balls and are very unforgiving , I was starting to get used to them when I left . Try shooting into the left corner of the pocket
mid jaw , That helped me greatly Good Luck and Good Shooting

Ratchet -- and keep us informed ---TY