Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 01-10-2006, 12:56 AM
OldHasBeen OldHasBeen is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 233
Default The Room Is A Winner!

Everyone is saying very positive things about the room. I think most of the pros have stopped by and enjoyed themselves.
I just saw a hellava match between Alan Hopkins & Charlie (Hillbilly) Bryant playing on the table next to mine in the tourney. Charlie made a ball on the break when it was hill, hill and got 5 off the break. He needed everyone of them by the time it was over.
I just won my match in the 3 round without a loss of a match (or a game). I've been told that the $ starts in either the 4 or 5 round - SO - Even if I were lose my next match in round 4 tomorrow and do a buyback, it would put me into round 5 and the $ won would be more than the $100 buyback. One of these times OldHasBeen is going to run into a "YOUNG IS"!
Gotta go now with my iced up 6 pack cooler of Bud and look for some more premium sweatbets.
Supposed to be some good matches tonight - but I have to make sure to get my sleep later like I got a serious chance!

Later, OHB
__________________
I used to not play One-Pocket with anyone over 50. Now, I won't play 9-Ball with anyone under 40.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 01-12-2006, 11:53 AM
Samiel Samiel is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 40
Default VirtualPoolHall.com

I've posted a few things on http://www.virtualpoolhall.com. AZ Billiards seems to be down at the moment.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 01-12-2006, 05:36 PM
ratchet ratchet is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Default Missed seeing you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiel
I've posted a few things on http://www.virtualpoolhall.com. AZ Billiards seems to be down at the moment.
So what do you think about the room ?? was I lying lolol when did you finally get there ?? I left around 3 a.m. weds. and it was a tossup on staying another day because I only had enough medication for one more day especially my pain meds .. I just couldnt see driving 3 1/2 to 400 miles without them ....That would have been fun fun fun lololol........ I do know that if God sees fit I will be there next year if even for just a day or two if I have to sleep in my van. Is Stefano
still dropping by ?? He is one of the nicest people I ever met...We talked for quite awhile about pools image and other things he is very sincere and I am glad I got him to show up in the room !! I'll pass my roving/raving cub reporter card to you ....

Ratchet - liked that job !!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 01-13-2006, 06:33 AM
Samiel Samiel is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet
So what do you think about the room ?? was I lying lolol when did you finally get there ?? I left around 3 a.m. weds. and it was a tossup on staying another day because I only had enough medication for one more day especially my pain meds .. I just couldnt see driving 3 1/2 to 400 miles without them ....That would have been fun fun fun lololol........ I do know that if God sees fit I will be there next year if even for just a day or two if I have to sleep in my van. Is Stefano
still dropping by ?? He is one of the nicest people I ever met...We talked for quite awhile about pools image and other things he is very sincere and I am glad I got him to show up in the room !! I'll pass my roving/raving cub reporter card to you ....

Ratchet - liked that job !!
The room is great! It's now pretty much being used 24 hours a day. I haven't seen Stefano or very many pros drop by. I figure that Saturday night may be the most busy since everyone will be done with their matches.

Lots of AZ members are still missing. There are at least 20+ badges that have gone unassigned. Maybe everyone is coming in on the weekend!

I think Williebetmore has seen more action than me. I've been hanging out mostly in the AZ room. That will change tomorrow though, since I'm going to get out a little more and watch some matches.

Man, these tables are tight!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 01-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Donovan Donovan is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 98
Send a message via ICQ to Donovan Send a message via AIM to Donovan Send a message via MSN to Donovan Send a message via Yahoo to Donovan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiel
The room is great! It's now pretty much being used 24 hours a day. I haven't seen Stefano or very many pros drop by. I figure that Saturday night may be the most busy since everyone will be done with their matches.

Lots of AZ members are still missing. There are at least 20+ badges that have gone unassigned. Maybe everyone is coming in on the weekend!

I think Williebetmore has seen more action than me. I've been hanging out mostly in the AZ room. That will change tomorrow though, since I'm going to get out a little more and watch some matches.

Man, these tables are tight!
Great job so far Samiel. We keep checking back at the http://www.virtualpoolhall.com for updates and pictures. It was so heads up of you to think about doing that. KUDOS!!!
__________________
Peace,
Donovan


-Straight Pool and One-Pocket Rule!
MadEye1@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 01-13-2006, 04:17 PM
ratchet ratchet is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samiel
The room is great! It's now pretty much being used 24 hours a day. I haven't seen Stefano or very many pros drop by. I figure that Saturday night may be the most busy since everyone will be done with their matches.

Lots of AZ members are still missing. There are at least 20+ badges that have gone unassigned. Maybe everyone is coming in on the weekend!

I think Williebetmore has seen more action than me. I've been hanging out mostly in the AZ room. That will change tomorrow though, since I'm going to get out a little more and watch some matches.

Man, these tables are tight!


Yeah it's getting close to crunch time so maybe they are getting busy , The pockets are set at 1 and 3/4 balls and are very unforgiving , I was starting to get used to them when I left . Try shooting into the left corner of the pocket
mid jaw , That helped me greatly Good Luck and Good Shooting

Ratchet -- and keep us informed ---TY
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.