U.S. Open One Pocket updates

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
U.S. Open One Pocket updates

Alex is the only guy left on the winners side and Corey Deuel and Shane van Boening each have one loss and they face off at five on the live stream

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Alex is the only guy left on the winners side and Corey Deuel and Shane van Boening each have one loss and they face off at five on the live stream

steve
thanks for the updates
and also for being our representative and all you do for the site
YOU ARE A GOOD MAN......:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
hope you're having a good time steve! heck, you got to play SVB and sounds like your second could have gone either way. looking forward to some photos....
:)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks again for the updates Steve, I look forward to seeing some photos as someone else mentioned previously!

Geez, not like that I didn't know it already but Alex is the real deal...to take a major title is a big feat but to keep doing t consistently is something else. He sure does have some unbelievable talent.

I would have loved to see a 5 ahead match of Alex (now) vs Reyes (in his prime)

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Thanks again for the updates Steve, I look forward to seeing some photos as someone else mentioned previously!

Geez, not like that I didn't know it already but Alex is the real deal...to take a major title is a big feat but to keep doing t consistently is something else. He sure does have some unbelievable talent.

I would have loved to see a 5 ahead match of Alex (now) vs Reyes (in his prime)

Corey had this thing won, it was tough to see him lose it at the end. He was on the hill and sold out 3 games straight to Alex. Maybe it was pressure, but for a short time there it looked like he was the easy winner.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ok I promised photos, so here are some

Winner Alex

2nd place Corey

Peter Ghostine, who did commentary during the finals and finished tied 5th