Stream at Lacy's

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Kentucky Bill can bring his streaming equipment if it is ok with Frank at Lacy's and we can have our own group help with commentating. I need to talk to Frank to see if this is ok with him and they have a place to set up and the right connection to hook up the stream. I am sure they do but need to check.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Kentucky Bill can bring his streaming equipment if it is ok with Frank at Lacy's and we can have our own group help with commentating. I need to talk to Frank to see if this is ok with him and they have a place to set up and the right connection to hook up the stream. I am sure they do but need to check.

Sure hope it works out. Probably of interest only to members and players' families, but really nice for anyone interested.

Two thumbs up to you and Kaintuck.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA

I spoke to Frank in person today and he said September 22-25 is all ours. I'm positive he wouldn't mind you streaming the event. But if you want to check with him personally, just give me a call and I will give you his number.

Is Bill Rowsey playing in this event?

JoeyA

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I spoke to Frank in person today and he said September 22-25 is all ours. I'm positive he wouldn't mind you streaming the event. But if you want to check with him personally, just give me a call and I will give you his number.

Is Bill Rowsey playing in this event?

JoeyA

He said no, would see us in November at the Super Seniors ll in Houston, but I would bet it wouldn't take much of an arm twist to get him to come on down...
Nice guy, and a darn good player, loves to gamble also... :)