Shirts for Spring Melee in Memphis

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Let me know if those attending the Spring Melee in Memphis would like to do shirts and we can get an order put together. I am thinking we will do the standard polos and t-shirts for this one.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Looks like we have a few spots open up recently. Let's get a few more of you bandits sign up and play with us suckers...lil. you missed the last one, LSJohn come and hang out with us and pump up that auction.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Looks like we have a few spots open up recently. Let's get a few more of you bandits sign up and play with us suckers...lil. you missed the last one, LSJohn come and hang out with us and pump up that auction.

For all members who may be on the fence about playing in this event, you will not have a better time than at Bill Rowsey's Southhaven Rec tourney.

We have 3 open spots now. If you can make it, we would like to see you there.

Only 17 days to go.

And, can't wait, only 86 days from Annual members tournament at BlueGrass Billiards in Philly.

LSJohn, would be nice to see you in Memphis, playing or not.:)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Shirts for Spring Melee in Memphis

I’ll take an Xl polo 👕. Thanks Matt. Can’t wait to see everyone!!!!

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Shirts have been ordered and will be shipped directly to Southaven and John Crabb will be taking care of distributing them.

Payment can be made at the tournament or you can PayPal me at mathew.hilton@gmail.com

Polos are $25 and T-shirts are $20. If your shirt needs to be shipped, add another $5.