Stream for the big match starting today.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Kentucky Bill will be streaming it from his facebook page and we will embed it on the onepocket.org/watch page too but I don't see anything going yet, he said he would call me when he had it ready! :)

Henry

Verified Member
Kentucky Bill will be streaming it from his facebook page and we will embed it on the onepocket.org/watch page too but I don't see anything going yet, he said he would call me when he had it ready! :)

So where is the stream

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

cincy
facebook is down in various spots around the country
/www.wxyz.com/news/national/facebook-down

will that affect the stream?

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
cincy
facebook is down in various spots around the country
/www.wxyz.com/news/national/facebook-down

will that affect the stream?

If he can't access FB, then yes it will affect the stream unless he chooses to use another method (YouTube, Vmeo, etc.)

he told me it was supposed to be 2PM EST so I am not sure, maybe he is having tech difficulties, I have not heard from him since earlier when I called to make sure he was calling me.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I just took him back to the room to get a missing piece. It's running now and he told me to tell you all he will have it posted soon

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I dont see it running on FB yet John, make sure he posts it to his timeline lik we did in our "test"

Also, yes Mike, it will be on Bill's FB page but ill have it embeded on that /watch page too..