One pocket pool
One Pocket.org home About onepocket.org Learning the game Hall of fame marketplace a one pocket pool forum

Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > One Pocket Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:26 PM
vapros vapros is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 1,993
Default

Got some headphones? Good ones will solve the problem.
__________________
If it ain't funny, it ain't much.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 06-28-2011, 06:49 AM
Artie Bodendorfer Artie Bodendorfer is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapros
Got some headphones? Good ones will solve the problem.

I just finisht listning too the finale two games. iT was a great match. And like I told Larry the first person who makes a mistake in the finale game will loose the match.

And that is exacly what happened. One mistake is all it takes too loose the whole match.

And good players are easy for me to predicte what they are going too shoot and do.

And Alex had 4 or 5 chances too lock Scott up behind the 4 ball. And on the last shot that Scott had.

It showed howe strong the shot is. And the key too youre oponent doing that too you goes back to the begining off the game.

And once Alex had that shot he never let Scott get away from being behind the 4 ball. And if Alex would have goten behind the ball deeper in one off his other shots.

Scott could not win the game no more. Locking up youre oponent is the same as running 8 and out. With good shooters.

BUt what people should have learned from the last game. Never give youre oponent a shot to put you in that position.

And keep you thier. One mistake was crushele. And if you listen too the whole match. You will see I try to give every shot that the players shoot.

And If a comontator cant do that then he doesnt need to comontate. Thier are enough comedlans on TV. And Loks and wise cracks dont get it.

Anounce the game the way it is being played. It was a enjoyable time for me. And Larry is very good and easy to cmontate with.

WE were both relaxet and we both enjoyed it. And The little man with the big stick. Showed howe you run out.

Taking bad risks does not get it playing one pocket. Controling the game is what its about.

And you dont need all that agressive and power shots. And takeing bad risks. Witch they didnt do much off any way.

THey both just played the game. Andall it takes is one shot and its 8 and out. Without ant trick shots or give up shots.

And what people dont no usialy all those power shots and trick shots come up when thier in a tough spot or in a trap.

Thier is no other reason too shoot them. You didnt see any off that in this game. And when two great players play each other.

THey play a more safeer style. When sombody cant play you can do a lot off different stuff and get away with it.

And Even in Eferens game with Chriss Eferen whole style changed. And it was safe one pocket. Not a magic show that people talk about.

And Eferen is great too watch because off his great control and pocketing his shots. He has a lot off ability over most off the players.

And thats what wins it for him. His ability and execution. Not his moveing. Thier are ver few movers playing the game today.

Its all about shooting at everything. And not playing the game the way it is supose too be played. But even back in my times it was 90% shooters. Eight and out was the name off the game.

But is you get a great shooter that also is a great mover. He will beat the field . And nobody could stand up too that. But I have not seen that person yet.

Most off theese matches with the great players. Is all a crap shoot. And one or two rolles and a few mistakes. Will win the match.

And A person that knowes howe to realy play. Nodody will beat him. Because the will make too meny mistakes for them too win.

And I comontated a game with Billy. IT was Cory Duel and Gab Owens. Corry won I think 4 games in a row. It was a one sided game.

And Gab had very few chances too win or shoot. And Corry kepte him lockt up the whole time. As I remember Gab had only one good shot too win a game.

But he mist a pretty easy shot. And that was the end off the match.

THanks again CalieRed . I try to tell the people what is going on . On every shot and what the player did weong. Like hitting the ball to full or too thin.

Or the cueball got away from him. THat is what I do when I commontate. And bring to the people everything that happines. In the simplest way.

And I stay foucoust on the whole game ans shot. And I dont get way from what a comontator does.

And the reason I feel this way. Is because when you bet big money on games. You dont want too miss anything. Im any sport.

Put thanks a lot it was enjoyable. And knoweing the game made everything easier. Because you can see ahead off time what they are going to shoot.

What do you think I should have done to make it even better. But over all I realy liket it excepte for my raspy voice. It even gets too me. When I her it.

WE dont her our owne voice too offten. BUt all we can do is play with what we have.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 06-30-2011, 05:46 AM
Artie Bodendorfer Artie Bodendorfer is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,212
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
I just finisht listning too the finale two games. iT was a great match. And like I told Larry the first person who makes a mistake in the finale game will loose the match.

And that is exacly what happened. One mistake is all it takes too loose the whole match.

And good players are easy for me to predicte what they are going too shoot and do.

And Alex had 4 or 5 chances too lock Scott up behind the 4 ball. And on the last shot that Scott had.

It showed howe strong the shot is. And the key too youre oponent doing that too you goes back to the begining off the game.

And once Alex had that shot he never let Scott get away from being behind the 4 ball. And if Alex would have goten behind the ball deeper in one off his other shots.

Scott could not win the game no more. Locking up youre oponent is the same as running 8 and out. With good shooters.

BUt what people should have learned from the last game. Never give youre oponent a shot to put you in that position.

And keep you thier. One mistake was crushele. And if you listen too the whole match. You will see I try to give every shot that the players shoot.

And If a comontator cant do that then he doesnt need to comontate. Thier are enough comedlans on TV. And Loks and wise cracks dont get it.

Anounce the game the way it is being played. It was a enjoyable time for me. And Larry is very good and easy to cmontate with.

WE were both relaxet and we both enjoyed it. And The little man with the big stick. Showed howe you run out.

Taking bad risks does not get it playing one pocket. Controling the game is what its about.

And you dont need all that agressive and power shots. And takeing bad risks. Witch they didnt do much off any way.

THey both just played the game. Andall it takes is one shot and its 8 and out. Without ant trick shots or give up shots.

And what people dont no usialy all those power shots and trick shots come up when thier in a tough spot or in a trap.

Thier is no other reason too shoot them. You didnt see any off that in this game. And when two great players play each other.

THey play a more safeer style. When sombody cant play you can do a lot off different stuff and get away with it.

And Even in Eferens game with Chriss Eferen whole style changed. And it was safe one pocket. Not a magic show that people talk about.

And Eferen is great too watch because off his great control and pocketing his shots. He has a lot off ability over most off the players.

And thats what wins it for him. His ability and execution. Not his moveing. Thier are ver few movers playing the game today.

Its all about shooting at everything. And not playing the game the way it is supose too be played. But even back in my times it was 90% shooters. Eight and out was the name off the game.

But is you get a great shooter that also is a great mover. He will beat the field . And nobody could stand up too that. But I have not seen that person yet.

Most off theese matches with the great players. Is all a crap shoot. And one or two rolles and a few mistakes. Will win the match.

And A person that knowes howe to realy play. Nodody will beat him. Because the will make too meny mistakes for them too win.

And I comontated a game with Billy. IT was Cory Duel and Gab Owens. Corry won I think 4 games in a row. It was a one sided game.

And Gab had very few chances too win or shoot. And Corry kepte him lockt up the whole time. As I remember Gab had only one good shot too win a game.

But he mist a pretty easy shot. And that was the end off the match.

THanks again CalieRed . I try to tell the people what is going on . On every shot and what the player did weong. Like hitting the ball to full or too thin.

Or the cueball got away from him. THat is what I do when I commontate. And bring to the people everything that happines. In the simplest way.

And I stay foucoust on the whole game ans shot. And I dont get way from what a comontator does.

And the reason I feel this way. Is because when you bet big money on games. You dont want too miss anything. Im any sport.

Put thanks a lot it was enjoyable. And knoweing the game made everything easier. Because you can see ahead off time what they are going to shoot.

What do you think I should have done to make it even better. But over all I realy liket it excepte for my raspy voice. It even gets too me. When I her it.

WE dont her our owne voice too offten. BUt all we can do is play with what we have.
I remember Fly Boy was comeing through Chicago. And he came up too North Shore and He told me that he would play me a game off three coushion billiards for 20 thousand.

And I said howe do you want too play. I had no clue howe he played not even a little bit. But I new he was a pool player.

HE said give me 20 points too one hundred. And I thought about it. And I said OK. So I got 12 people in the place that put up the twenty thousand.

And they all put thier name on thje list. So we new who had what.

And we played and I won the game. And Fly Boy left town Put he cam,e back a few more times. And we played soe good onepocket sessions. For about 4 or 5 days.

AS I remember I gave him one hit and the pick. Or two hit and the pick. I dont remember what the game was exacly. But he loved playing me.

And whoever I ever played always played me again. And very few pool players can say that or do that.

And any time I played the whole Joint would bet all thier money. And if you win they will bring more the next day. And the south side backers would all bet thier money on me too.

PLaying anybody. It didnt matter who I played. Or what game. THey new If I played . I would never dump them off.

And I have always been proud off that. And not a lot off real hustlers can say that. If Freddy would back me.

He wouldnt even watch. He would give me the money and leave. And when people no you like that. They will bet all they have on you. Because they no its for real.

And beside that I never lost very rear. And everyone always got thier money it didnt matter who it was.

And when the joint was slow. Garr would back two players in the same game. Just too watch some action. And thier was some real big money in the place .

A player could win 1 or 2 hundred thousand in a week if he could win. Thier were like 15 people who had big money. And would bet it on pool.

And I never seen any pool room or club. With that kind off money. Excepte THe RAck in Detroite. Witch was the bigest action.

Because off the money people would bet. BUt like everything in life things change.

BUt I will keep giving you stories about playes and games that were played up at North Shore.

I played Blue Shirt. And every body thought he was stealing. Because I gave him two hit and the pick. And It was the other way around. I robed him.

But he had a pretty good reputation as a player.

This guy Eddie from down south went too NY and brought Guisate too beat me. He wanted to beat me in the worst way. And I didnt no who he was.

So Eddie told m,e this guy will play you some one pocket one handed 5 hundred dollaers a game. I sdaid let play. I didnt no he went to NY to bring him to North Shore to beat me.

And he was without a dought one off the greatest one handed players if life.

I ended up beating him 6 games. And Eddie couldnt belive that the man lost.

Amnd I said Eddie whats so hard too belive. I never lost playing one handed in my life.

And Guisate was a real nice man. But he told Eddie he ouldnt win.

And the David Howard came up too North Shore too play me one handed eight ball.

And when we were done he was moaning and complaining. And I told him I thought you were a champion.

And he left town.

Then Mike Mancy just got through winning a nine ball tournement. And he came up to North Shore too play me some one handed Eight ball.

And He asket Phil if he would cash his check that he won in the nineball tournemet. And Phil said ok. I didnt no who Mike Macy was.

And too me it didnt matter who it was. I new I was going too win. And Mike Macy lost his whole check and cash that he had. He played real; good and a great guy too play.

And I played him one more time in Milwakee at the pool tournement. And I beat him again. And that is when he quite gambling.

But I could go on forever. Its hard too belive that I never lost playing one handed. BUt I realy new howe to play. And nobody could have won playing one handed eightball.

And players like Bugs and Cannon ball None off them would play. I played Mexican Johnny one time one handed eight ball on the bar. And he necer wanted too play one handed again.

Playing eight ball two handed I beat some of NY champion straight pool player. BUt playing eight ball nobody in Chicago would play me.

Because they new they could not win. THier is a lot too mo playing eight ball. Especialy playing shoot too hit youre ball. And the barrs were great for eight ball.

And I couldnt get none off the champions too play. And playing eight ball corectly is a beautifull thing too watch.

And I could tell wright away if the player knew howe too play. Or if he was just a shooter. But thats enough for wright now. But I will give you some more.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 06-30-2011, 11:47 AM
fred bentivegna's Avatar
fred bentivegna fred bentivegna is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: chicago illinois
Posts: 6,690
Default Spell check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
I remember Fly Boy was comeing through Chicago. And he came up too North Shore and He told me that he would play me a game off three coushion billiards for 20 thousand.

And I said howe do you want too play. I had no clue howe he played not even a little bit. But I new he was a pool player.

HE said give me 20 points too one hundred. And I thought about it. And I said OK. So I got 12 people in the place that put up the twenty thousand.

And they all put thier name on thje list. So we new who had what.

And we played and I won the game. And Fly Boy left town Put he cam,e back a few more times. And we played soe good onepocket sessions. For about 4 or 5 days.

AS I remember I gave him one hit and the pick. Or two hit and the pick. I dont remember what the game was exacly. But he loved playing me.

And whoever I ever played always played me again. And very few pool players can say that or do that.

And any time I played the whole Joint would bet all thier money. And if you win they will bring more the next day. And the south side backers would all bet thier money on me too.

PLaying anybody. It didnt matter who I played. Or what game. THey new If I played . I would never dump them off.

And I have always been proud off that. And not a lot off real hustlers can say that. If Freddy would back me.

He wouldnt even watch. He would give me the money and leave. And when people no you like that. They will bet all they have on you. Because they no its for real.

And beside that I never lost very rear. And everyone always got thier money it didnt matter who it was.

And when the joint was slow. Garr would back two players in the same game. Just too watch some action. And thier was some real big money in the place .

A player could win 1 or 2 hundred thousand in a week if he could win. Thier were like 15 people who had big money. And would bet it on pool.

And I never seen any pool room or club. With that kind off money. Excepte THe RAck in Detroite. Witch was the bigest action.

Because off the money people would bet. BUt like everything in life things change.

BUt I will keep giving you stories about playes and games that were played up at North Shore.

I played Blue Shirt. And every body thought he was stealing. Because I gave him two hit and the pick. And It was the other way around. I robed him.

But he had a pretty good reputation as a player.

This guy Eddie from down south went too NY and brought Guisate too beat me. He wanted to beat me in the worst way. And I didnt no who he was.

So Eddie told m,e this guy will play you some one pocket one handed 5 hundred dollaers a game. I sdaid let play. I didnt no he went to NY to bring him to North Shore to beat me.

And he was without a dought one off the greatest one handed players if life.

I ended up beating him 6 games. And Eddie couldnt belive that the man lost.

Amnd I said Eddie whats so hard too belive. I never lost playing one handed in my life.

And Guisate was a real nice man. But he told Eddie he ouldnt win.

And the David Howard came up too North Shore too play me one handed eight ball.

And when we were done he was moaning and complaining. And I told him I thought you were a champion.

And he left town.

Then Mike Mancy just got through winning a nine ball tournement. And he came up to North Shore too play me some one handed Eight ball.

And He asket Phil if he would cash his check that he won in the nineball tournemet. And Phil said ok. I didnt no who Mike Macy was.

And too me it didnt matter who it was. I new I was going too win. And Mike Macy lost his whole check and cash that he had. He played real; good and a great guy too play.

And I played him one more time in Milwakee at the pool tournement. And I beat him again. And that is when he quite gambling.

But I could go on forever. Its hard too belive that I never lost playing one handed. BUt I realy new howe to play. And nobody could have won playing one handed eightball.

And players like Bugs and Cannon ball None off them would play. I played Mexican Johnny one time one handed eight ball on the bar. And he necer wanted too play one handed again.

Playing eight ball two handed I beat some of NY champion straight pool player. BUt playing eight ball nobody in Chicago would play me.

Because they new they could not win. THier is a lot too mo playing eight ball. Especialy playing shoot too hit youre ball. And the barrs were great for eight ball.

And I couldnt get none off the champions too play. And playing eight ball corectly is a beautifull thing too watch.

And I could tell wright away if the player knew howe too play. Or if he was just a shooter. But thats enough for wright now. But I will give you some more.
Artie was referring to Antonio Montalvo Morales, or "Aguzate," the Puerto Rican one handed player from NY. Little Miami, Isaac Gonzales said Aguzate was the only one handed player he couldnt beat. Artie could have broke me too, betting against him. Fortunately for me, I wasnt there for the game.
The other guy he played 8 ball with was Mike Massey. Artie and Mike played all night at North Shore, and after Mike got broke, rather than go home he put on a 1 hour free trick shot exhibition. Which was very good by the way.

Detroit Whitey played Aguzate in Spanish Harlem. Aguzate was dumping to Whitey. After the match was over, Aguzate sent his agent into the bathroom to collect his end from Whitey. When the guy asked Whitey for the money Whitey told him that it was too dangerous to whack up the money in there. He also told him to wait in the bathroom while he left so it wouldn't look bad. Whitey then walked out of the poolroom. On the way out he looked at Aguzate and gave him the "George" sign, (open right hand over the heart) that indicated that he had left Aguzate's end with the guy that was still in the bathroom. Whitey flew down the stairs and hailed a cab. When Aguzate's man came out of the toilet and displayed an open handed blank stare, they knew that they had been had and rushed out the door after Whitey. They got into a car and chased the cab. When the cab driver realized he was being chased by guys waving guns, he pulled over and gave Whitey up.
They shook Whitey down for all the money and gave him a good beating.
Whitey later bragged that he still held out some money that he had hid in his cap, and a few hundred more in his anal orifice. His words not mine.

Beard
__________________
New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
www.bankingwiththebeard.com
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Cowboy Dennis's Avatar
Cowboy Dennis Cowboy Dennis is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Detroit,Michigan
Posts: 10,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
This guy Eddie from down south went too NY and brought Guisate too beat me. He wanted to beat me in the worst way. And I didnt no who he was.

So Eddie told m,e this guy will play you some one pocket one handed 5 hundred dollaers a game. I sdaid let play. I didnt no he went to NY to bring him to North Shore to beat me.

And he was without a dought one off the greatest one handed players if life.

I ended up beating him 6 games. And Eddie couldnt belive that the man lost.

Amnd I said Eddie whats so hard too belive. I never lost playing one handed in my life.

And Guisate was a real nice man. But he told Eddie he ouldnt win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
Artie was referring to Antonio Montalvo Morales, or "Aguzate," the Puerto Rican one handed player from NY. Little Miami, Isaac Gonzales said Aguzate was the only one handed player he couldnt beat. Artie could have broke me too, betting against him. Fortunately for me, I wasnt there for the game.
I don't know for certain if this is the same guy because I've seen several spellings of his name.

Agusate A. Maldonado

A. Maldonado Agusate

and a couple of others all depending on how Google translates spanish to english.

This pic is from a pool site in Puerto Rico http://yordany.webs.com/. The site is run by Ray Yordan who is the man that put me in touch with Miami two years ago.

This man, Agusate, seems to be revered as a fine poolplayer. I think it's the same guy. He was 81 yrs. old in 2009 and I can't find any recent info on him.

Name:  Agusate A.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  47.4 KB
__________________
Crying won't help you, praying won't do you no good.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 07-02-2011, 08:39 AM
fred bentivegna's Avatar
fred bentivegna fred bentivegna is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: chicago illinois
Posts: 6,690
Default Same guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy Dennis
I don't know for certain if this is the same guy because I've seen several spellings of his name.

Agusate A. Maldonado

A. Maldonado Agusate

and a couple of others all depending on how Google translates spanish to english.

This pic is from a pool site in Puerto Rico http://yordany.webs.com/. The site is run by Ray Yordan who is the man that put me in touch with Miami two years ago.

This man, Agusate, seems to be revered as a fine poolplayer. I think it's the same guy. He was 81 yrs. old in 2009 and I can't find any recent info on him.

Attachment 3373
I used the spelling I picked up from Steve's, Nickname Thread from a couple years ago. All I ever knew was Aguzate. There was one more great one handed Puerto Rican pool player, Chico from Puerto Rico. He was around in the 60s in Miami. He was also one of the best bumper pool players around.
I would be interested to find out what happened to him. He dropped off the map completely. I would guess drugs, just like the Mexican Cannella.

Beard
__________________
New stuff on my site. 100s of pgs. of pool goodness
www.bankingwiththebeard.com
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 07-03-2011, 02:56 PM
junior junior is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Bodendorfer
Playing eight ball two handed I beat some of NY champion straight pool player. BUt playing eight ball nobody in Chicago would play me.

Because they new they could not win. THier is a lot too mo playing eight ball. Especialy playing shoot too hit youre ball. And the barrs were great for eight ball.

And I couldnt get none off the champions too play. And playing eight ball corectly is a beautifull thing too watch.

And I could tell wright away if the player knew howe too play. Or if he was just a shooter. But thats enough for wright now. But I will give you some more.
Artie,

What were the things you looked for to know right away if a player knew how to play 8 ball or was just a shooter? Who were some of the other great 8 ball players besides yourself?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 07-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Fatboy Fatboy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vegas & LA
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred bentivegna
Artie sent me this old interview that took place in my old joint, North Shore Billiard Club, by a local TV station. It is about 30 years old. It is only about 3 mins. long.

http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=10...tieBodendorfer.


Beard

Does anyone know the exact year this video was shot???

Thats a great looking room, no BS. No beer signs on the wall, etc. Just pool. I wish it was still like that, I been in a few rooms like that many years ago, but now I dont think its possible to sustain a business with table time and a beer & wine licence. Forget about just soda pop, they have no shot. I realize that Hardtimes has survived w/o beer but they are have had a "Hard time" at Hardtimes all these years.

I was looking at a space that is $1/sqft and has almost enough parking(but not enough). Mary K and I were talking about the pool room biz and we agreed that the optimal size for a pool room is 20 9' tables and a couple bar box's. This is not the ideal size for a league room. We were talking about a players/action room. In LA the is something like 7 rooms and 20,000,000 people, and nobody plays. I was at House of Billiards today in Santa Monica, Its a ok room-they are a bit nervous about action(im sure they have their reasons)-Santa Monica is a Nazi style operation(rent control, way to strict city codes etc). Anyways my point is at 4 there was about 7-8 tables going. 4 were players and the rest bangers. I was the youngest person there except one banger he was 35ish, I'm 44. Nobody young plays. When I was 22 I was robbing the 18 year olds, most of them stopped playing and most places I go I'm young. Unless its the Derby then there are younger players, but for every person in their 20's there is 5 players in their 50's at the Derby. Pool is dieing in America, but not in China. I'll talk about that another day


great interview Artie, I called him and watched it once with him on the phone, that was real cool. Artie reminds me of my dad so much its amazing how similar they were in their mannerisms, my dad was just a banger and didnt gamble(they were different in that way) but other than that my dad and Artie are so much the same every time I talk to Artie I think of my dad, even when I see/talk to Artie 7 days in a row I still think of my dad (RIP 2000). I wish I was 16 and lived a mile from North Shore, I'd be a better player today thats for sure.


Thanks for all your Videos, Mr. Beard

Fatboy
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:37 AM
P00lh0li0 P00lh0li0 is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 227
Default

You got that right about pool in China. Seems there's a table or pool hall around every corner as well as a table maker. There's action too if you want it it seems. Feels like how pool was in the US during the first half of the 20th century.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy
Pool is dieing in America, but not in China. I'll talk about that another day


Fatboy
__________________
Yo quiero un Bolsillo
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-08-2011, 02:04 AM
Fatboy Fatboy is offline
Verified Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vegas & LA
Posts: 664
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P00lh0li0
You got that right about pool in China. Seems there's a table or pool hall around every corner as well as a table maker. There's action too if you want it it seems. Feels like how pool was in the US during the first half of the 20th century.
SVB told me a little about it, later on when i'm awake I'll make a post about what whats going on there, snooker is growing there. Pool is doing well everywhere it seems except America. The problem with Europe is no action. Good nite,

best
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All original content Copyright Onepocket.org and/or the original author. All rights reserved.