One Pocket Live Stream this Saturday at Noon MST (3pm EST) - Bullshooters in Phoenix

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Live one pocket tournament being broadcast from www.ontherailtv.com so tune in and watch it live at noon MST. Players such as Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman and Gus Briseno play in these tournaments. If you want to play in this handicapped tournament where anyone can win then the entry fee is $35. This event is at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

Last edited:

Banks

Verified Member
From
Portland, OR
Live one pocket tournament being broadcast from www.ontherailtv.com so tune in and watch it live at noon MST. Players such as Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman and Gus Briseno play in these tournaments. If you want to play in the handicapped tournament where anyone can win then the entry fee is $35. This event is at Bullshooters in Phoenix.

Lenny, I was curious as to the set-ups that these places have. Here in PDX, most of the tournaments are just in bars, have a low entry and a random turn-out and finishing time. How many people/tables do you usually have, how do the times run and what about the matching? Thanks.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Lenny, I was curious as to the set-ups that these places have. Here in PDX, most of the tournaments are just in bars, have a low entry and a random turn-out and finishing time. How many people/tables do you usually have, how do the times run and what about the matching? Thanks.
We have around 12-15 players usually, we use 6-7 tables, usually its over by 1-2am with a start time of noon.

bstroud

Verified Member
Lenny,

Is this a handicapped or an all even tournament?

I would prefer the latter.

Bill Stroud

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Lenny,

I would prefer the latter.**

Bill Stroud

Bill, ** As would I..But, There are only 3/4 player's here, that can, and do, win a race to 2 or 3, with Scott Frost. If they only had open 1P tournaments here, they would be the only 3/4 player's who ever entered.

Its called 'leveling the playing field'...without it, there would be NO tournaments at all..:sorry

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Bill, ** As would I..But, There are only 3/4 player's here, that can, and do, win a race to 2 or 3, with Scott Frost. If they only had open 1P tournaments here, they would be the only 3/4 player's who ever entered.

Its called 'leveling the playing field'...without it, there would be NO tournaments at all..:sorry

Dearest Duckbreath,

Can't you read? He asked if it's a handicapped tourney or not, the original post by Lenny could be taken as suggesting that there are two different tourneys and the handicapped one has a $35 entry fee. That's the way I read it at first.

P.S. Please send me some booze, I have two days off:p.

RBL

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
I edited the post from "the" to "this" tournament to get rid of any confusion, we have 2 handicapped monthly one pocket tournaments now and its a good deal of fun, anywhere from 12-18 players show up and anyone can win besides Dick of course. :lol

SJDinPHX

Suspended
I edited the post from "the" to "this" tournament to get rid of any confusion, we have 2 handicapped monthly one pocket tournaments now and its a good deal of fun, anywhere from 12-18 players show up and anyone can win besides Dick of course. :lol
Lenny, as usual, Denise was the only one confused, what an idiot. I expect to see his picture on a milk carton any day now !

Hi, Jennifer again,

Less than four days after the terrible incident, and my Ducky is much improved..He plans on taking off Lou Figueroa tomorrow, and snapping off the tournament Sat..Should be no problem, he says, if his "full head cast" doesn't bother him too much..Its hard not to love a man that brave..:)

Scarlet and I, will of course be there rooting for him.. (photos with fan club member's will be allowed,...But please, NO autographs,...as HE is not well enough to write yet)

As usual, 8X10 pre-signed glossies of him will be available, from Scarlett or I, at a reduced price of $199.00 each.

Jen

PS..He says to tell 'Cowsh*t Denise' and 'Lenny the Drunken Bar Room Brawler', to...F@@K OFF !!..:cool:

Last edited:

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Hi, Jennifer again,

Less than a week after the terrible incident, and my Ducky is much improved..He plans on taking off Lou Figueroa tomorrow, and snapping off the tournament Sat...Scarlet and I, will of course be there rooting for him..(no autographs..please, HE is not well enough to write yet)

Should be no problem, he says, if his "full head cast" doesn't bother him too much..Its hard not to love a man that brave..:)

PS..He says to tell 'Cowsh*t Denise' and 'Lenny the Drunken Snail', to...F@@K OFF !!..:cool:

Dick, isn't Lenny due for a little more seasoning?

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Lenny,

I would prefer the latter.

Bill Stroud

Bill, it is a handicapped tournament. I played in it once when I was in town and had a good time, was able to make side bets on some of the matches and had some action after the tournament.

It is not big enough to make a special trip for but if you are already in town, some competition and a good pool day.

grimel

Verified Member
It was nice to hear Duckie (and watch him play later). I could really get into these streaming matches if my freaking cable would stop freaking out!:frus

Maxwell

Verified Member
Bullshooters

Bullshooters

In an unfortunate case of confused priorites I was going off on the ponies instead of watching the stream. Who won?