Bernie Pettipiece 11 and Out

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Bernie Pettipiece 11 and Out

That was great. Thanks Lenny! Congrats on the baby on the way too!!! Mitch.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cory, yeah......once in while ya' get lucky....and all the balls just line up right ;)

Thanks.

Bernie.
Running eleven and out is never easy regardless of how the balls are positioned, good out. I particularly liked how you ran them, also the controlled speed you showed when running out, your cue ball was positioned beautifully.

Don't remember the last time I ran eleven and out, maybe because i'm usually going to six or seven.:lol

Bill Incardona

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Running eleven and out is never easy regardless of how the balls are positioned, good out. I particularly liked how you ran them, also the controlled speed you showed when running out, your cue ball was positioned beautifully.

Don't remember the last time I ran eleven and out, maybe because i'm usually going to six or seven.:lol

Bill Incardona

I'm hoping you and Bernie know I was joking!

bernie p

Verified Member

Bill Incardona

Hi Bill,

I appreciate the comment.

I think I understand your point about going to only to 6 or 7. Sometimes it seems easier to run a high number of balls when you know you are the favorite (weight giver)......as opposed to getting a seemingly large spot from a monster player and struggling to run those 6 or 7, if you are under more pressure.

Go figure....

Bernie.

bernie p

Verified Member
I'm hoping you and Bernie know I was joking!

Cory,

Yes, I knew you were just tossing out a little tongue-in-cheek humor, no problem.

I thought my getting "lucky" reference....and the "wink" would convey that.

Thanks,

Bernie<<<<--------needs to work harder on his emoticon use :D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Hi Bill,

I appreciate the comment.

I think I understand your point about going to only to 6 or 7. Sometimes it seems easier to run a high number of balls when you know you are the favorite (weight giver)......as opposed to getting a seemingly large spot from a monster player and struggling to run those 6 or 7, if you are under more pressure.

Go figure....

Bernie.
That's also true.:eek:

Bill Incardona