Go Back   OnePocket.org Forums > gulfportdoc
Register FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Conversation Between gulfportdoc and sappo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. sappo
    01-28-2019 03:21 PM
    sappo
    Hi Doc, I just wanted you to know your method of cueing and aiming on the break is exactly my method. Ive been breaking like that for several years and it works very well me me also. I always broke with my cue tip on the equator of the cue ball but since that breaking thread Ive gone to about 1 1/2 tips lowball and I believe I can hit the balls a bit harder and my cueball winds up closer to the side rail. Just thought Id share that with you because no one seemed to pay it much attention to your input. Hope you are feeling okay... keith
  2. sappo
    05-05-2016 07:33 PM
    sappo
    hi doc, hope all is well with you. when alex and scott matched up a while back we had a $50. bet with you taking scott. in 2 months scott is playing efrin race to 30. since i won our last bet I'm giving you the chance to get even and letting you have your choice of player. let me know if you want to bet and who who want. should be a great match to sweat. keith