One pocket lessons in New England?

jd67

Hello all. I am asking if anyone gives one pocket lessons in the New England area? I live in Northern Connecticut and would be willing to travel a little bit. When I was younger, I played a lot in bars, the APA league etc and after awhile my game stagnated. I got tired of the league and ended up not playing a game of pool for over 17 or 18 years before picking it up again two years ago. I've become very interested in the game of one pocket and would like to learn more. Thanks

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I live in NH, but that is probably a couple of hours from you. There is One Pocket played at Stix (in Attleboro MA I think), and also Mazin's in Malden MA, and of course at Snookers in Providence RI. I could meet you somewhere. I don't play as well as some people but I know quite a bit :)

jd67

I live in NH, but that is probably a couple of hours from you. There is One Pocket played at Stix (in Attleboro MA I think), and also Mazin's in Malden MA, and of course at Snookers in Providence RI. I could meet you somewhere. I don't play as well as some people but I know quite a bit :)

PM sent