2020 Members Only Tournament location poll

Where would you like to go for the 2020 Member's Only Tournament?

• Michael's Billiards (Cincinnati area)

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Chris's Billiards (Chicago)

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • California Billiards (Fremont CA -- greater Bay area)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Amazin Billiards (Boston area)

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
What hotels are the best to book (safe, convenient and close) to Chris' Billiards? Should Uber/Lyft be okay getting back and forth? I assume that O'Hare is closer than MidWay. I'm sure there will be a few of us coming from California; maybe we can plan on flying out 6/4(Thu) and returning 6/8 (Mon). Sounds like it will be a lot of fun! Always wanted to visit Chris' Billiards - perfect opportunity...

Hey Bob...that's great news that you're coming! (y) we haven't seen each other for several years now, since I stopped going to the DCC...

The neighborhood that Chris' Billiards is in, Jefferson Park, is a nice residential family neighborhood, that is 100% safe...

Because it is a residential family neighborhood,
there are no hotels/motels right in the neighborhood - but there are several bnb's...

Yes, O'Hare is much closer to Chris's than Midway airport...

Look in the One Pocket forum area, I have put up 2 threads with links to the hotels and the bnb's closest to Chris's...

Give me a call if you want: 773-698-4398

- Ghost

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
Hey Bob...that's great news that you're coming! (y) we haven't seen each other for several years now, since I stopped going to the DCC...

The neighborhood that Chris' Billiards is in, Jefferson Park, is a nice residential family neighborhood, that is 100% safe...

Because it is a residential family neighborhood,
there are no hotels/motels right in the neighborhood - but there are several bnb's...

Yes, O'Hare is much closer to Chris's than Midway airport...

Look in the One Pocket forum area, I have put up 2 threads with links to the hotels and the bnb's closest to Chris's...

Give me a call if you want: 773-698-4398

- Ghost

Hi Bruce,
Thanks 🙏. I’ll check out the hotels and other options you and others posted. I’m pretty sure Albert Markasky, Lee Wallick and Eddy Neves will want to go. Al’s already suggesting we go a couple days earlier for matching up and practice. I’m liking that idea. Yes, it’ll be great seeing you again and of course learning more! Retired now and loving 🥰 one pocket for sure! :)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Hi Bruce,
Thanks 🙏. I’ll check out the hotels and other options you and others posted. I’m pretty sure Albert Markasky, Lee Wallick and Eddy Neves will want to go. Al’s already suggesting we go a couple days earlier for matching up and practice. I’m liking that idea. Yes, it’ll be great seeing you again and of course learning more! Retired now and loving 🥰 one pocket for sure! :)

For anybody (well, not really ANYBODY) wanting to come to town before the MOT, on Tues. Wed. or Thurs., or staying over through the following Mon./Tues. - I'll be available to be taken advantage of 🤡

Last edited:

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
For anybody (well, not really ANYBODY) wanting to come to town before the MOT, on Tues. Wed. or Thurs., or staying over through the following Mon./Tues. - I'll be available to be taken advantage of 🤡

Hehe, of course! I’m sure Albert will want a piece of you. Me too! :). It looks like we may be coming a couple of days earlier.

chicagomike

Verified Member
I'd also like to be taken advantage of...I should be available all week also. The more abuse the better.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Sure sounds like the hustlers are tuning up their vocal chords for this years Members tournament. There’s one thing that remains a certainty in all pool rooms across our great nation. No matter who it is, no matter where it is, it’s never gonna be easy to get the nuts in a pool room! Sure sounds like fun for all who attend... Have a great time... Wish I could go 😭

chicagomike

Verified Member
Sure sounds like the hustlers are tuning up their vocal chords for this years Members tournament. There’s one thing that remains a certainty in all pool rooms across our great nation. No matter who it is, no matter where it is, it’s never gonna be easy to get the nuts in a pool room! Sure sounds like fun for all who attend... Have a great time... Wish I could go 😭
For sure Jeff...Hopefully we can catch you next time around.