What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I went out to the yard for 30 minutes and got 8 spider bites. Stupid me for going out with a tshirt and shorts.
Any home remedies you guys use. This suckers itch like hell.
What kind of spiders? Are there any red lines spreading from the bites? We had a nest of black widows in San Jose that I disturbed. They eventually got into the front yard flower garden and I got bit. I was sick for about a week. Isty Betsy spider climbed up the arm and bit.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Keith, did you ever see that I called a few weeks ago?
Didn't see that, we get so many nuisance calls we don't answer the phone unless we know whose calling or a message was left. Try again. K
What kind of spiders? Are there any red lines spreading from the bites? We had a nest of black widows in San Jose that I disturbed. They eventually got into the front yard flower garden and I got bit. I was sick for about a week. Isty Betsy spider climbed up the arm and bit.
Bill did the spider survive after biting you? lol Keith

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
we used to have green around us now it is all turning its natural brown color
We get rain. About 35". The town next to us, Sequim, is in a rain shadow, gets 18". The town on the other side, Forks, gets 135".
It was a pretty great day yesterday. I asked my wife if she wanted to stay married for the next 15 years, and she said yes! O boy!

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
We get rain. About 35". The town next to us, Sequim, is in a rain shadow, gets 18". The town on the other side, Forks, gets 135".
It was a pretty great day yesterday. I asked my wife if she wanted to stay married for the next 15 years, and she said yes! O boy!
Good answer! 😘

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
YTD tucson has only got 2.1" of rain. the desert is bone dry. I have lots of big trees, you should see my water bill!!! K

beatle

Verified Member
plantain works great for all bites and stings. you can find it around your yard in bare spots or who knows where.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
I went out to the yard for 30 minutes and got 8 spider bites. Stupid me for going out with a tshirt and shorts.
Any home remedies you guys use. This suckers itch like hell.
You might try cutting a raw onion and placing it on the bites, I used to fish a lot and onion works well on wasps and such. worth a try.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
See, Keyone, if you were a Republican you would have gotten just one or two bites and gone back in the house. ;) Sometimes I jest cain't he'p it.

Cory in dc

Verified Member
Looks like you all have been up to some productive living and are capable of overachieving once you get your butts out of the pool rooms! At the beginning of this thing our local food pantry reached out looking to align with photographers for family porch project pictures. So far i've taken pics of 70 families with all proceeds going to the food pantry. We've raised about $9,000.00. It's been good for me and given the opportunity to connect with a bunch of families I would have never met. It is leading to some upcoming opportunities for some new business once we return to normalized living...although this may be the new normal for a while.
Awesome activity!

keoneyo

Verified Member
See, Keyone, if you were a Republican you would have gotten just one or two bites and gone back in the house. ;) Sometimes I jest cain't he'p it.
If I was a Republican I would find a way to blame the whole incident on Obama than go in the house and hope that they would resurrect the TV show Hee Haw since that's where I get all my comedy from. Yeah couldnt hep myself either.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: