What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Shooter: "Excuse me, please - could you not sit in that chair; you're blocking my view"

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Hey Mister..

The names Gordon. Bert Gordon.

Mister! You been sitting in that spot for hours. Would you mind moving? It bothers me..

That is my favourite scene, on par with JTS Brown, no glass, no ice.

Great workmanship Steve!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since the end of January, I've been giving private webcam lessons to a friend of mine, maybe 3 days a week.

It's been going great, his improvement in average, has been around, 20-25%. He was already a formidable player, 0.900-1.00. Now He's hovering around, 1.20-1.25 easily.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
nah it is an old septic system before they had leech fields so just a pit so I ma putting a small leech feild in. Good times at least it is only 100 today\

That is my fine tractor seems like a good way to break it in

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
problem I am on a 1/4 slope so need to level out the system it is about 4 feet at the front and 2 at the back and yes clay

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
nah it is an old septic system before they had leech fields so just a pit so I ma putting a small leech feild in. Good times at least it is only 100 today\

That is my fine tractor seems like a good way to break it in

heat index in STL area was 107 today. this morning, i saw a crew of guys loading up about 20 bags of quikrete at the lumber yard.....thought to myself, they must work for a sadist to be finishing concrete on a day like today....lol....

hope the project runs smooth for you....

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I am selling a cannabis tracking program to legal growers to help them comply with county/state regulations. I came across this logo at one of the growers in the northwest. I do take CBD oil for arthritis, but no THC In any form. I tried some edibles with Kentucky Bill a few years back, not for me.
1132171A-EF99-4A58-8B8C-19A36F17B03B.jpeg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
heat index in STL area was 107 today. this morning, i saw a crew of guys loading up about 20 bags of quikrete at the lumber yard.....thought to myself, they must work for a sadist to be finishing concrete on a day like today....lol....

There was a crew replacing a roof across the street from my wife's showroom yesterday -- black shingles! Yikes!!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am selling a cannabis tracking program to legal growers to help them comply with county/state regulations. I came across this logo at one of the growers in the northwest. I do take CBD oil for arthritis, but no THC In any form. I tried some edibles with Kentucky Bill a few years back, not for me.
View attachment 431622
Whatdaya talkin bout. We had edibles the whole tournament. You me, a certain WBA champion, Retired Army officers, and a bunch of others. Fun had by all. I don’t use them anymore, my pain levels have subsided. The liquids work as John said. 20-1 CBD-THC. Kind of funny you mention it, I was just unpacking the pictures, and flyers for the Super Seniors, Seniors that we all streamed FREE to make the tournament what it is today so the money boys could take over.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
John, does the oil help for your arthritic pain? I suspect that many drug companies who produce both weak and strong pain meds will fight the sale and use of CBD products because they stand to lose mammoth money if CBD products are effective. I'm sure you've run into that out there.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I used to do roofs and did tear offs for 2 years. Did plenty of concrete. Funiest was packing 5 gal buckets of concrete up and down hill sides for deck piers.. Brutal this time of year

Lol.........

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1595256223710.jpg
    FB_IMG_1595256223710.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 4