Recent content by Billy Jackets

1. Billy Jackets

John vs. Ray 7 - wwyd?

I would shoot the nine into the rail and carom the 10 in with a touch of right to play for the nine next. I don't see any future in trying to hide opponent from a shot at his hole , that will make it too easy for him to empty my side. I am playing to make the 10 !!
  2. Billy Jackets

Birthday....Birthday....1 HOLE NUT

Happy Birthday nut
  3. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

Go to side rail and kick the one in
  4. Billy Jackets

W Diddy Doo 1

I'm not smart enough to play
  5. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I have been looking at so much fantasy land pool lately, I missed the easy bank on the 13 ball, I know I would not have missed it at the table ,it's just a different perspective than I am used to. I would be banking the 13 all day long.
  6. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

Nice vision, how about playing the 13 off the left edge of the one toward your pocket?
  7. Billy Jackets

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

Bank the 4 go over for the 6 and run out, after that 10 9 combination twist bank , this is a hanger.
  8. Billy Jackets

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

Please tell him I said great shot, he had to hit it perfect for both things to happen, while stretched out a long way.
  9. Billy Jackets

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

All I can say is another great shot. I am having a hard time believing the 6 ball is that close to the pocket unless everything is covered in chalk or talcum powder.
  10. Billy Jackets

3-Cushion applications for One Pocket

I saw this video when you first made it, 2012 I think, awesome shot making. I also enjoyed your 3 cushion videos, wish I had a great stroke like that,
  11. Billy Jackets

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

If I didn't see it, I wouldn't have thought it went, and the 10 gets out of the way, it just doesn't look like there is enough angle. nice shot!
  12. Billy Jackets

Scott FROST vs. Efren REYES - 2016 DERBY CITY CLASSIC ONE-POCKET - - - Ghost & Steve Booth commentating!

Is the little oriental guy the one who always runs with Dan Louie ?
  13. Billy Jackets

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

Jump draw into the 4 1 combo ,it hits opponents long rail, caroms into the 10, sending it to your side, making the 6 , 1 goes into stack , 4 caroms into 13 sending it toward your pocket. draw back and shoot 15 straight in , clean up all the balls you just sent to your pocket. Bow deeply and...
  14. Billy Jackets

The 10 ball 3 rails looks like it will go too long to me , has someone made it? I would also bet that the 10 9 doesn't bank 1 rail and make, if it does get close the 10 will be there waiting for it , unless you play it at warp speed
  15. Billy Jackets

You posted at 11 :33 mine showed up 8 minutes later , I was answering when you posted and pilot an hour later, 3 Musketeers ? or 3 Stooges? I have always read that, there is no transfer of spin to the 3rd ball at any distance under normal conditions. Is this incorrect?