catkins's latest activity

• catkins
    catkins replied to the thread runnels vs. yee shot question.
    no me either I like crossing the ball to the center diamond and laying cue ball on the end rail
  • catkins
    having gambled a lot with phil I would bet a lot of money he was playing the two railer
  • catkins
    catkins replied to the thread Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?.
    If I shot the 8 ball it would be wit nothing but top and I would be playing to have the cue ball go 3 rails back and forth and end up...
  • catkins
    looks like he was playing the 2 railer and running the cue ball to the top rial I would just spin cross the ball and focus on leaving...
  • catkins
    catkins replied to the thread 5 rack game?.
    what my ideal is is to draw the cue ball 4 inches and control the head ball to leave me a straight in. When it works it is great though...
  • catkins
    catkins reacted to Ratamon's post in the thread Donn vs. John 12 wwyd? with Like Like.
    Chris, you always choose my shots! Get outta my head lol
  • catkins
    Nice break there I like it
  • catkins
    catkins reacted to Dennis "Whitey" Young's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/PTACYFnrsBtdtSrr6 As you can see I am pretty excited about this break. This is the break I have always...
  • catkins
    catkins replied to the thread Don Lim, and Jimmy Duval RIP.
    Don I knew when hanging out at Oakland herbies shop back in 1990 maybe and salt was salt great guy to see and great guy to know Liked...
  • catkins
    I have been enjoying shooting at 22. It gives me a different focus when I play cause I am shooting for a specific umber each rack...
  • catkins
    upside down I meet shoot the 8
  • catkins
    happy birthday jason!
  • catkins
    catkins reacted to Tom Wirth's post in the thread Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd? with Like Like.
    So Bill, Why do you think the opponent will play off the 10 ball? To get the cue ball behind the 10 the 3 will likely end up along the...
  • catkins
    catkins reacted to vapros's post in the thread Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd? with Like Like.
    I would two-rail the 1 ball if I could see it, but I think the 15 ball is in the way.
  • catkins
    I am going to shoot the three towards my pocket with the only focus being treetoping on the one and leaving the three near my hole