Recent content by catkins

1. catkins

Bustamante playing in Buffalos Pro Classic, will be inducted into One Pocket HOF.

If bustamante would post on this forum a lot I would gladley lose to him in a mot
  2. catkins

"Adages" and "Old Saws" for One Pocket

THis reminds me of somthing I often say If your not sure it goes hit it hard
  3. catkins

going to be in la

nice ty
  4. catkins

going to be in la

Simon is in fremont kinda close to me Actualy
  5. catkins

going to be in la

TY lary she did make it to 96 and had a great life but still sad to lose her. She is the last family member of that generation on both sides of my family so kinda sad that way as well.
  6. catkins

One pocket in Seattle?

I know that there is some action at golden fleece billiards. Thought ed hobbs as well but he may be portland
  7. catkins

going to be in la

stix is in ventura about an hour and half away
  8. catkins

going to be in la

Is there still any pool halls worth going to in la california will be there for my great aunts memorial on 4/26-4/28
  9. catkins

WWYD Out of Boredom

I am thinking the 8 14 13 combo off the 12 wile carmoing the 11 off the 7 into 15 to make all three
  10. catkins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

Happy birthday
  11. catkins

Louisville (long) Trip Report

great shooting robert hope i get to see you again soon
  12. catkins

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

I watched as much as i could of this tourney and learned one thing Old guys shoot to good for me !!!! Can not wiat till I get old enough to shoot that good. Congrats robert and lou and every one else who got to play in this looks like a great tournamennt in a great venue. cna not wiat to...
  13. catkins

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

confirmed 50 I have tony you have billy
  14. catkins

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

would you like a side bet on that?