Recent content by Eengat

1. E

3rd one-pocket dot org in the Hague

Announced by Alex Lely today: Onepocket.org in Hague5, Netherlands On September 6/7/8 , the 3rd annual Onepocket.org Jamboree in Hague 5, the Netherlands We are hoping to welcome last years’ winners Steve Booth (1B1P) and Benjamin Baier (main event) back to the Hague just as all the other...
  2. E

2nd Annual Hague 5 One Pocket event

Nice to see the enthusiasm here As back home in the poolroom, in the faces of the locals and of the guests Lets hope Hague5 manages to find a nice alternative to the location they are in now and then roll for part 3
  3. E

2nd Onepocket.org Open in the Hague, Netherlands

Hey there We have registration through this link https://cuescore.com/tournament/2nd+edition+OnePocket.org+member+tournament/26639479 But American participants do not need to do this But that means that we need to keep an eye on that Which Americans are coming apart from Steve Booth, Joe...
  4. E

2nd Euro OnePocket.org tournament -- player sponsor!

hi i chipped in i ll see some of you in New Orleans cant wait and Steve, we need to go through the USA-player names for our the Hague Jamboree, as they dont enroll via cuescore i must make sure to keep a spot for everyone
  5. E

Boutique Hotel Fagel Best for your buck Stairs no elevator but top spot Walking distance And beautiful big rooms
  6. E

regarding luggage and cues etc last time in USA i bought a 34'' Samsonite wheeled duffel black friday sales, paid measly 150$ great for travelling with cuecase
  7. E

$100 from me i nominate Joe Long, attorney at law
  8. E

September 1-3rd 2k added Players that were there last year can vouch for the amazing party and atmosphere that we had Hague5 is the room Many hotels all around Questions and registration 》Headheartarm@outlook.com Sanctioned by E.M.O.P.A.
  9. E

one pocket Europe, Bucharest

hi guys regarding the tournament in september in the Hague...we'll have a date soon 16-18th of June IDM Bucharest Open big tournament, many players, lot of fun and action on the side they have 40 tables, only 20 used for tournament organizer grants me tables for a little one-pocket...
  10. E

European film director will make a documentary of Buffalo's Pro Classic in May

well dont think, dont expect the degens to be to keen to play on camera but the craze, the poolgames, the dollars....it will be an essential part just like all the interesting people, the outdoor scenery, the train, the food, the Louisiana Boil
  11. E

What's up with Tony?

the challenge for big action players dopamine volatility
  12. E

The Hague op.o MOT Tournament Thread

So First edition in the books It was the first time that I put an event together And I am very happy with the help Pascal, Espen and Karin gave me And not surprised, grateful nonetheless for what Staaf And Hague5 do out of love for the game It was nice to experience that all these 1p-lovers...
  13. E

The Hague op.o MOT Tournament Thread

Pity you guys ran into eachother 2 rounds tomorrow A good meal And 1b1p for who wants I ll be rooting from the sidelines with a beer in my hand