lll's latest activity

• L
    lll replied to the thread Deuel vs Owen -- WWYD 1.
    3 rail the greenish ball seems too obvious Corey probably kick / carom banked the 2 From the short rail And made the 4 at the same time
  • L
    lll replied to the thread Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd?.
    About 27 diamonds hard .....:eek::eek::eek:
  • L
    lll reacted to baby huey's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    The Five Rack Challenge, as I would call it, could be a nice fit in our MOT and Seniors Events in that it could be played at the players...
  • L
    lll replied to the thread The Freezer vs T-Rex.
    Look forward to that one
  • L
    lll reacted to Terry Hanna's post in the thread The Freezer vs T-Rex with Like Like.
    Looks like it's on guys This is the match all the One Pocket fans have been waiting for. The players have agreed to terms Just need...
  • L
    lll reacted to androd's post in the thread bridge hand distance with Like Like.
    The best bridge length depends on the shot.
  • L
    lll reacted to beatle's post in the thread Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd? with Like Like.
    cincy can you do that shot jacked up over a ball? even if you get it all right and leave the two balls on the short rail he sends them...
  • L
    lll reacted to beatle's post in the thread Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd? with Like Like.
    the less balls in play favors the better player. although having open balls that let you get out but dont let him is better. play one...
  • L
    lll reacted to NH Steve's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    Nice job Dennis!! I’m still working so I can’t give it my full attention yet but I’ll take a closer look once I get home.
  • L
    lll replied to the thread 5 rack game?.
    Tha thanks for the reply whitey
  • L
    lll reacted to Dennis "Whitey" Young's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    Steve, here is a meme, although a true meme would be shorter, but there are game variations we need to consider so players and...
  • L
    lll replied to the thread 5 rack game?.
    Whitey your statement there is no requirement on the break is that the rule? ie cue ball or object ball does not have to hit a rail ?
  • L
    This should be a good teaching point as I am curious how the better players think about the 15 ball your point is valid ....right now...
  • L
    lll reacted to 12squared's post in the thread Lucky 13 with Like Like.
    Thanks Whitey. Right back atcha. Hahaha, it was easy to eat the b-bread cleaner than my shot, see picture below. Thanks Chris (or...
  • L
    My concern about going towards the 15 was knocking it in i like it being out of play