Recent content by one pocket guy

1. one pocket guy

That's Life

Or at least a spelling contest
  2. one pocket guy

This Is The World I Live In

Last night I have Wrestlemania and The World Of Outlaws ppv on split screen and have the Tv muted because … I’m watching the Members Only tourney and STEVE AND LOU ARE IN THE BOOTH TOGETHER! You can imagine my disappointment when nothing happened .
  3. one pocket guy

WWYD from Philly - 100 a game

Is it possible to 2 rail z kick at the 2? Tough spot If I know the table I might try that
  4. one pocket guy

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

I may not play if that’s the schedule. i Thought it was gonna be a Saturday only deal like last time. I’m going down to sweat the main event mainly but would play one day if we could get back in time for final rounds. I’m kinda like Lou as well as I won’t be arriving til Thursday afternoon...
  5. one pocket guy

Happy Birthday, Warren Ruth!

Happy Birthday Warren!
  6. one pocket guy

APPLETON -MILLER WWYD ????

Roll on 11/8 if you don’t like 14 ?
  7. one pocket guy

Teaching onepocket to beginners .

What if the score is 5-5? Joe
  8. one pocket guy

Ghost vs. Vitaliy #1

You gently kicked from short rail
  9. one pocket guy

DCC updates

Didn’t the banks start on Thursday in years past? Maybe the delay to Friday was the start of the issues
  10. one pocket guy

Tom vs. Mike #2

I don’t see why there’s an issue here. You’ve been worrying about that mess by your pocket. Now you have a chance to address it. What am I missing Ghost?
  11. one pocket guy

DCC updates

Why not do a side pot for the players interested say 1000.00 That would get your prize $ up in a hurry.
  12. one pocket guy

DCC updates

I haven’t been in years but my question is, Why don’t they finish all day Sunday?
  13. one pocket guy

Tom vs. Mike #2

I like going off the 8 like Whitey said. I would rather power shot the 1 but it would probably leave an easy option
  14. one pocket guy

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

I hope to be there at Buffs so count me in
  15. one pocket guy

WWYD - Steve vs Cincy - Railyards

Believe it or not I might just shoot the cue ball in my pocket and put up a coin.