Recent content by poolandpokerman

1. poolandpokerman

Derby 2022

I will be there for the onepocket, starting 1/22 till I am worn out and ready to get back to Florida. Hope to meet up with the guys in the action rooms. Tom
  2. poolandpokerman

Rules question

I was playing last night, I need one ball he needed 2. I make a ball and scratch. I spot 2 balls on the spot and the other ball is in the jaws in the upper pocket in the kitchen. My opponent is new to one pocket, very good 9 baller but no experience in one pocket. He does not want to break...
  3. poolandpokerman

No AZBilliards

Has anyone tried to get on AZB in the past couple of days, I have been camping and did not have internet for the past several days. When I tried on Sun I could not get on, now it says "no web site at this address" just wondering if something is up with the site or is it just me. Thanks, Tom
  4. poolandpokerman

2 to 1 on the money

I usually don't play better players and when I do and get spots I never win, I guess I just play different when I am getting the spot then when I give the spot. I was thinking I might be better off getting 2 to 1 on the money and playing 8/8 instead of getting 9/7. What ball count spot is...
  5. poolandpokerman

bad sportsmanship but is it legal

I was in the pool hall last week and 2 guys were playing for $20 a game, one guy was drinking and the other was not. The guy that was NOT drinking scratched and the guy that was drinking (all day) said "I need a bathroom break, I will be right back". Well his opponent (sober) picks up the cue...
  6. poolandpokerman

another rules question

I have a ball hanging in my pocket. My opponent intentionaly double hits the q ball and makes my ball and leaves the q ball hanging in my pocket. Looks like a brilliant move, however is this shot legal. Also how do you prove it was intentionaly done. Does he spot the ball and one of...
  7. poolandpokerman

One pocket rule question

My opponent has his out ball hanging in his pocket, I can't make it and follow it in because there are other balls out of the kitchen that he could easy make in his pocket. I tried to run out but could not so he won the game. Got to thinking about it later and had a thought, could I have...
  8. poolandpokerman

Rules question

We were playing partners 1 pocket last night, the other team was spotting a ball that had been made in another pocket. They tried to put the ball on the spot, which was close to the cue ball. While trying to spot the ball they accidently touched the cue ball with the other ball. My partner...