Recent content by Ratamon

1. R

Auction - my video collection

Thank you Steve! I will fund the trip to The Hague separately (if I'm able to make it that is)
  2. R

Joe, is it okay if I discard plastic boxes and send DVDs in sleeves with original covers? Otherwise, the shipping is going to be north of $100
  3. R

Of course Joe. My paypal is tkozhushko@gmail.com Please donate $500 to https://prytulafoundation.org/en. There are different causes on the webpage. Please feel free to choose the one that works best for you. Or you can choose to split the amount 50/50 and donate the other half to...
  4. R

Great, thanks guys! The winning bid is $400. My collection goes to Joe. I will pack everything up and confirm the shipping cost. You could then paypal 50% of the net amount to onepocket.org and the other 50% (plus $100 that you have so generously offered to support the cause) to...
  5. R

I attach a couple of the latest purchases FYI
  6. R

Thank you so much Joe. The fact that there are people out there like you, Steve and Larry who are prepared to help is incredibly reassuring in this horrific time.
  7. R

Thank you Joe. Appreciate your support! Let's set a hard deadline for the action of Tuesday, 26th April, 10am EST.
  8. R

Lads, I'm selling off my entire collection of the Accu-stats matches. All of the DVDs have been purchased from Pat direct. As far as one pocket and 9-ball matches are concerned, these are the top matches in the Accu-stats catalogue imho. Some of the videos in the pictures have been sold a while...
  9. R

Ukraine

Thank you all for your kind words of support. They really mean the world to me at this horrific time. Let me know if anyone has 16 IFAK II inserts. I will buy straightaway. I have the pouches, just need the inserts
  10. R

Ukraine

Guys, Apologies for going AWOL recently and not contributing to group discussions. As a Ukrainian by origin, I have been volunteering at the Embassy of Ukraine in London since the beginning of the invasion, helping with the logistics for humanitarian aid and collecting donations for medical...
  11. R

SCOTT EFREN SMOKIN ACES 2014 WWYD?

Off the 4 looks like a better shot, to my eye anyway. The 11 goes to my hole (but not his) and once removed the 3 now goes for him (but not for me). No?
  12. R

Plus, the TV colours have to be standardised. So that we are all on the same page: Cyclops Aramith
  13. R

It's a bit confusing I agree. I could understand why they might have done that in the 80s/90s. It was a bit underwhelming to pay Accustats $25-30 per tape and hear Billy/Buddy/Grady guess what balls they were looking at. However, the days of subpar camera equipment are long gone and with current...
  14. R

If I can bank the 4 to my side and follow the CB to his long rail without letting him see the 8, that's my shot.
  15. R

New Forum

That's a cool idea cincy. Thanks for all you do for this website. Just a thought - is it worth grouping them by stages (e.g. after the break, mid-game, end game)?