Recent content by unoperro

1. unoperro

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

5'9 and 200 not sure I would like xl ? I like them loose , not binding in the shoulders.
  2. unoperro

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

Larry what is the fit like? I have a 1pkt shirt from ghost,my extra large fits like a medium.
  3. unoperro

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

I think you can play that 4/1 combo cut the 4 a little to the right with center ball or 1/2 tip draw. Whitey goes up to middle diamond on opponents long rail . 1 goes two rail and moves it and the 10 towards your side.
  4. unoperro

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

Good post babyhuey 🙂
  5. unoperro

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

Perhaps 3 rail the 10 with draw. Whitey should slide across and turn right towards foot rail.
  6. unoperro

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Looks like you had to be at the table to see that shot. The 15 cuts and cueball will billiard the 5 to the top side of the 11 before returning to billiard the 11 .
  7. unoperro

A Simple 1 or 2 cushion 'Short Table' Kicking system.

So the balls often aren't on the rails so do you go perpendicular to the rail to find their #'s ?
  8. unoperro

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Thin the 8 and billiard the 13 over a couple inches to your side.try in leave whitey on the foot rail.
  9. unoperro

WWYD Baby Huey

Great video
  10. unoperro

WWYD Baby Huey

Play the 3 to dbl kiss in off the 8. 8 won't move much. Whitey goes off footrail and kicks 9 to your side
  11. unoperro

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

When I was growing up there were no Canadian geese here. I just had to stop and let about 60 of them cross the highway. These were the only ones I could get good picture of.They are wild geese comfortable at this bait farm. No smart ass we don't all still live in log cabins😉
  12. unoperro

Ghost vs. Mike 7 wwyd?

Have to play on the table to know but maybe possible to kick under the 5 and across and back into the balls along the the footrail. Maybe there isn't room as mr.3c would have seen this right off.
  13. unoperro

Ghost vs. Mike 7 wwyd?

If that table is fast..load up whitey with LH and go 4 rails into the 10/14(?).
  14. unoperro

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I realize that😉
  15. unoperro

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I am curious why I was the only 1 who preferred banking the 15 over the 3? Did the discussion just get in that rut or is the 3 really a better starting point?