Hotel info for the Chicago/Chris's billiards M.O.T.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
The neighborhood that Chris' Billiards is in, Jefferson Park, is a nice residential family neighborhood, that is 100% safe...

Because it is a residential family neighborhood,
there are no hotels/motels right in the neighborhood...

Here is a link, courtesy of Tripadvisor, to the closest hotels, most being 3-6 miles. away >>>

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsNear-g36389-d9573302-Jefferson_Park-Montrose_Illinois.html

P.S. If you haven't seen it, I have also put up a thread re. air bnb's for lodging - many of those are much closer to Chris's than the hotels - a few within walking distance.

Anyone that wants to call me (call, don't text) re. lodging, or anything else at all, I'll be glad to help out: 773-698-4398

- Ghost

Last edited:

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I have cancelled my reservation at Baymont Hotel, $64 a night. 10 miles straight up Milwaukee Blvd from Chris's.

Paying more to stay at BnB with Nick, Warren and Island Drive(Bill). Never have tried BnB before. Looks like 1 1/2 to 2 miles from pool room.

See everyone there.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I have cancelled my reservation at Baymont Hotel, $64 a night. 10 miles straight up Milwaukee Blvd from Chris's.

Paying more to stay at BnB with Nick, Warren and Island Drive(Bill). Never have tried BnB before. Looks like 1 1/2 to 2 miles from pool room.

See everyone there.
airbnb and vrbo is always better than hotels imo, hope you guys have a blast!