Joshua Filler vs the 45.5 Ghost on utube

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I really like this kid... he’s got such a great mind set for the game of one pocket and at such an early age... combine that with his remarkable ball pocketing abilities and his better than average banking skills, and theres literally no limit to high his ceiling could go... it’s going to be fun when he returns stateside and matches up with some of the other top young guns... I doubt he will mess with Alex, Dennis, or Bustamonte, but he will almost have to play Tony again and perhaps some of the other young gamblers who might get staked... Scott Frost might also try him on....

At any rate, I don’t know how to post up the 5 rack game of Filler vs the Ghost that’s on utube, but it’s interesting and shows he is a remarkable talent, even in his infancy....

Perhaps someone could post it...

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
His talent is all feel. J. F. is in his youth with a much straighter swing than Efren ( but not as cagey as Bata). He's a player that can pocket balls with ''ease'' like Earl in his prime....
Other than SVB....& Shaw, the otha guys are a notch behind the real feel of these three.

Players are realizing....great cue ball movers/pocketers in rotation games, have the best of it in top end play with the game of ''One Pocket''.

Last edited:

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA
Both links work fine for me. First rack starts at 16:03. The rules are special:
BIH after the break. Scratches do not count against. Anything made on the break spots immediately. (Maybe some other details.)

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
is this the one jeff?
btw he starts at about 15 minutes
That’s it Larry, thank you very much.... I hope others enjoy watching him as much as I do, he’s a very special talent and if my hunch is correct about him, he will continue to improve...

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
That’s it Larry, thank you very much.... I hope others enjoy watching him as much as I do, he’s a very special talent and if my hunch is correct about him, he will continue to improve...
If he gets any better, he may even be able to beat Tall Jeff, our first MOT champion! :)

Reactions: lll