COREY DEUEL V JUSTIN HALL ACTION

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Here's a pic of my 4.5'' on a GC I with totally rebuilt underwood on all top rails. Brand new cushions (6) and 860HR.
David Isaccs, Diamond Rep table man outta Ft. Collins CO. Does great work....he's not a pool player turned mechanic, he's a table mechanic period, travels in his Benz High top Van vehicle with his wife. Nice rig. The pics I see of the table being played on are bigger than my, pro cut pockets.
Yeah, that's a perfect 4-1/2" pocket. I'm assuming they're measured from point to point. Mine are 1/8" wider on a Diamond Pro Am, so I guess they're 4-5/8". Since it's a "tournament used" table, I assume that's standard out of the factory. I had mine set up by Paul from Diamond in Indiana. I note that that's the same pocket width as the one Corey/Hall are using.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
It was great to do the commentating with Jeremy Jones during this terrific match up between these two super talented One Pocket players. It ran for four days and was neck and neck all the way to the finish line when Justin finally forged ahead and took down the victory.
Congratulations to Justin and kudos to Corey for a valiant effort.

Thanks also to Ray Hanson for giving me this opportunity. I had fun watching as much as I did commentating and I hope you did too. Maybe I will continue to be offered opportunities to sit in again and commentate another exciting match between two great One Pocket competitors. Your support can help that to happen so please chime in if you enjoyed my contribution during this event.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
It was great to do the commentating with Jeremy Jones during this terrific match up between these two super talented One Pocket players. It ran for four days and was neck and neck all the way to the finish line when Justin finally forged ahead and took down the victory.
Congratulations to Justin and kudos to Corey for a valiant effort.

Thanks also to Ray Hanson for giving me this opportunity. I had fun watching as much as I did commentating and I hope you did too. Maybe I will continue to be offered opportunities to sit in again and commentate another exciting match between two great One Pocket competitors. Your support can help that to happen so please chime in if you enjoyed my contribution during this event.

Great job Tom. I really enjoyed your insights and also all your in depth questions to JJ. Thanks for a enjoyable experience.

baby huey

Verified Member
I didn't see any of the match but the highlights were impressive. Justin looked so good banking to his hole that maybe that's what won him the match? Or, he's just the better player?

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
Was interesting match was not really something I could point to except on the last day it seemed that Corey blew up a bit but also Justin played really well . Last day Corey was up 1 games and won the first but while I watched he broke and sold out one game. Took a flyer scattered the stack and left Justin a shot and at least one more where he sold out and gave Justin an easy game. when Justin is going to 5 and Corey to 4 that is a pretty big issue