Search results

1. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

Pete's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- ball score is 4-3 Donn ahead, both going to 8 --- Pete has some interesting aggressive and moving options here --- the 10 does pass the 11ball cross-corner to your pocket --- wwyd? ----->
  2. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

Donn's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom right, behind the cueball --- score is 1 - 0, John ahead, both going to 8 --- Donn has several good shot options here --- wwyd? >>>
  3. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

Barry's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- the score is Barry ahead 2-0 , both going to 8 --- even though Barry's behind the stack, he's got a lotta good choices here due to the 5-7 tying up John's pocket --- wwyd? >>>
  4. One Pocket Ghost

Scott FROST vs. Efren REYES - 2016 DERBY CITY CLASSIC ONE-POCKET - - - Ghost & Steve Booth commentating!

Only problem is...that chucklehead Pat Fleming screwed up/dogged it bad and miked Danny D. and Mark Wilson instead of me and Steve o_O 👻 Anyways, if you can lip-read, you can see me and Steve sitting in the middle of the back row commentating for the entire match :) Here's the link >>>
  5. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Rich 2 - wwyd?

John's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- the score is 2-2, both going to 8, John giving Rich 10-8 --- John's got a lotta good choices here --- wwyd? >>>
  6. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Steve's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- ball score is 3-1 Ghost ahead, both going to 8 --- not a whole lot of options here/not that easy for Steve to come up with a viable, productive shot --- wwyd? ----->
  7. One Pocket Ghost

Utilizing maximum outside spin/english...

Bill...I thought your post/request should be in a separate thread so as not to get lost....I'll get back to this in a coupla days after I get on a table...but in the meantime...I put up a related post back in April that I don't know if you saw or not, re. one of the very important applications...
  8. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Mike 7 wwyd?

My shot --- my pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 3-2, Donn ahead, Donn going to 7, Ghost going to 9 --- I have several options to consider here --- the cueball is a smidge away from being frozen to the 7ball --- wwyd ----->
  9. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Ray 6 - wwyd?

Ray's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 0-0, both going to 8 --- wwyd ----->
  10. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Barry 8 - wwyd?

Barry's shot, he's in a tough situation again, but he is ahead in the score 6-4, both going to 8 --- his pocket is at the top right --- not a whole lot of choices here --- the 5ball is not frozen to the foot rail --- the 1ball blocks the 8 from being pocketed --- wwyd >>>
  11. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Pat 27 wwyd

Interesting/tricky situation --- Pat's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 5-3 Ghost ahead, Pat going to 7, Ghost going to 9 --- Pat has a lot of good choices here, but, be careful Pat, don't leave the old Ghost a shot on that sweet 7ball :) --- wsPd/wwyd ----->
  12. One Pocket Ghost

Hey brother Ratamon...

...let me clock you a little - in case we ever meet up 🧐 👻... If either of your fellow Brit's Darren Appleton or Chris Melling were to spot you 12-7/12-6 who would be the favorite in those match-ups? :)
  13. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

John's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 2-0 Donn ahead --- wwyd? ----->
  14. One Pocket Ghost

Collectors item t-shirt from Strawberry's One Pocket tournament of 1992

This t-shirt belongs to a friend of mine and he asked me to list it on ebay for him, and also here...it's a very cool collectors item t-shirt from Strawberry's One Pocket tournament of 1992...here's the link >>>...
  15. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Barry 7 - the end game - wwyd?

Barry's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- ball score is 6-6, both going to 8 --- Barry is in a difficult position --- not a lot of choices here --- the 13ball is approx. 2-1/2" off the rail, the cueball is 1/2" off the rail ----- wwyd >>> P.S. Sorry Whitey - another tough wwyd for ya...
  16. One Pocket Ghost

Collectors item t-shirt from Strawberry's One Pocket tournament of 1992

This t-shirt belongs to a friend of mine and he asked me to list it on ebay for him, and also here...it's a very cool collectors item t-shirt from Strawberry's One Pocket tournament of 1992...here's the link >>>...
  17. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Pat 26 wwyd

Pat's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 3-2 Ghost ahead, Pat going to 7, Ghost going to 9 --- Pat has superb ball/table position here, but how can he keep, protect, or improve his position? --- wsPd/wwyd ----->
  18. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Mike 4 - end game - wwyd?

My shot --- my pocket is at the top right --- score is 6 to 6 --- tough spot, not many options --- pockets are tight = 4-1/4", & playing tighter due to current heat/humidity --- the 5ball cannot be kicked off of the foot rail unless you masse' around the 15 --- wwyd?
  19. One Pocket Ghost

Chicago cuemakers back in the day.

From my picture files...in case anybody wants to know what they looked like, here's three Chicago cuemakers, and one transplanted Chicago cuemaker... P.S Unfortunately I don't have a pic of Craig Peterson to add. P.P.S. I owned a cue by 3 of the 4 mentioned guys - unfortunately I don't...