Search results

1. catkins

runnels vs. yee shot question

no me either I like crossing the ball to the center diamond and laying cue ball on the end rail
  2. catkins

having gambled a lot with phil I would bet a lot of money he was playing the two railer
  3. catkins

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

If I shot the 8 ball it would be wit nothing but top and I would be playing to have the cue ball go 3 rails back and forth and end up near the rail trippling up opponents pocket, But I would only shoot this if I was fairly sure ai was going to make it since the punishment for missing is you...
  4. catkins

looks like he was playing the 2 railer and running the cue ball to the top rial I would just spin cross the ball and focus on leaving the cue ball top rail near the other ball and object ball near center of table
  5. catkins

5 rack game?

what my ideal is is to draw the cue ball 4 inches and control the head ball to leave me a straight in. When it works it is great though all the balls tend to go to the opposite hole but as long as you can play tight position it is what i like
  6. catkins

5 rack game?

Nice break there I like it
  7. catkins

Don Lim, and Jimmy Duval RIP

Don I knew when hanging out at Oakland herbies shop back in 1990 maybe and salt was salt great guy to see and great guy to know Liked them both and think they both brought something unique to the bay area pool world
  8. catkins

5 rack game?

I have been enjoying shooting at 22. It gives me a different focus when I play cause I am shooting for a specific umber each rack, This feels more like playing one pocket since you can cinch up to make the set number and than play for bonus balls each rack
  9. catkins

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

upside down I meet shoot the 8
  10. catkins

Birthday....Birthday....1 HOLE NUT

happy birthday jason!
  11. catkins

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

I am going to shoot the three towards my pocket with the only focus being treetoping on the one and leaving the three near my hole
  12. catkins

5 rack game?

I am still a yute only 49
  13. catkins

5 rack game?

Super defused light through oak trees and only an hour a day have not noticed any additional fading
  14. catkins

5 rack game?

No camera flipped
  15. catkins

5 rack game?

well this is the break I like , I am not shorting great right now and just noticed how much my tip moves on my finish. I guess I have something to fix
  16. catkins

5 rack game?

75 seems so attainable watching dave run them out
  17. catkins

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I am wondering which side of the one ball he hit if he hit the low side with a ton of right I think it would get the balls up table but also if he hit the right side of the one with top same result
  18. catkins

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

isn't the three off the 11 into the 15 7 combo dead though
  19. catkins

5 rack game?

great shooting. I remembered my break I used to use will post it tomorrow is similar to that break but just draw straight back and get a shot on the head ball
  20. catkins

Top U.S. players 2020: Comments welcome

when I played shane in sacramento I beat him to the shot every game but did not get out, but since I did not get out I felt he did not have the pressure on him to play as well