Search results

1. unoperro

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

5'9 and 200 not sure I would like xl ? I like them loose , not binding in the shoulders.
  2. unoperro

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

Larry what is the fit like? I have a 1pkt shirt from ghost,my extra large fits like a medium.
  3. unoperro

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

I think you can play that 4/1 combo cut the 4 a little to the right with center ball or 1/2 tip draw. Whitey goes up to middle diamond on opponents long rail . 1 goes two rail and moves it and the 10 towards your side.
  4. unoperro

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

Good post babyhuey 🙂
  5. unoperro

wwyd #2 Baby Huey - We got options

Perhaps 3 rail the 10 with draw. Whitey should slide across and turn right towards foot rail.
  6. unoperro

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Looks like you had to be at the table to see that shot. The 15 cuts and cueball will billiard the 5 to the top side of the 11 before returning to billiard the 11 .
  7. unoperro

A Simple 1 or 2 cushion 'Short Table' Kicking system.

So the balls often aren't on the rails so do you go perpendicular to the rail to find their #'s ?
  8. unoperro

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Thin the 8 and billiard the 13 over a couple inches to your side.try in leave whitey on the foot rail.
  9. unoperro

WWYD Baby Huey

Great video
  10. unoperro

WWYD Baby Huey

Play the 3 to dbl kiss in off the 8. 8 won't move much. Whitey goes off footrail and kicks 9 to your side
  11. unoperro

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

When I was growing up there were no Canadian geese here. I just had to stop and let about 60 of them cross the highway. These were the only ones I could get good picture of.They are wild geese comfortable at this bait farm. No smart ass we don't all still live in log cabins😉
  12. unoperro

Ghost vs. Mike 7 wwyd?

Have to play on the table to know but maybe possible to kick under the 5 and across and back into the balls along the the footrail. Maybe there isn't room as mr.3c would have seen this right off.
  13. unoperro

Ghost vs. Mike 7 wwyd?

If that table is fast..load up whitey with LH and go 4 rails into the 10/14(?).
  14. unoperro

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I realize that😉
  15. unoperro

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

I am curious why I was the only 1 who preferred banking the 15 over the 3? Did the discussion just get in that rut or is the 3 really a better starting point?
  16. unoperro

John vs. Barry 8 - wwyd?

Well being that I am crazy😉I would look hard at 1 railing the 12 and sending whitey 2 rails to park on the 8. Speed to park on the 8 not to make the 12. It's a funny thing how if you are playing and have a good feel for the table shots like this are simple. I like many of you have played very...
  17. unoperro

Ghost vs. Pat 27 wwyd

I think everyone appreciates the work you put in.
  18. unoperro

Ghost vs. Pat 27 wwyd

This same "collision induced english" is why thinning it works. It works opposite with creating RH spin on the 7 so it spins down towards the pocket. A sliding cueball usually imparts the most spin.
  19. unoperro

Ghost vs. Pat 27 wwyd

20. unoperro

Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

Thanks to all who made this happen.