Search results

1. crabbcatjohn

Bank stream

TV Mike must have taken over Goldys cameras as he is showing the banks at Michaels. He has been running his cameras for a while now. Facebook wont allow me to share here but you can go to our one pocket Facebook page and watch it or TVMike Facebook. Doing to auction now.
  2. crabbcatjohn

Michael's

From Dee Adkins Facebook.: This Saturday and Sunday is the $500 added Banks event at Michaels Billiards!!!!! Another unbelievable field of bank players. Several of the best in the world competing to win this event. Calcutta is 11am and play will start immediately after. Race to 3 winners and 2...
  3. crabbcatjohn

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

Here you go, race to 21! two days..
  4. crabbcatjohn

AZ one pocket match

5. crabbcatjohn

Finally some good news for our area pool scene

Been a long time coming, but we are getting a new pool room in Paducah. As some of you know, the only local pool room in Paducah with a few 9 fts was Side Pockets owned by my late friend Dickie Todd. His son took it over after his death, and it closed 9 months later. Its most likely done...
  6. crabbcatjohn

Sull'ys free stream

Thought i'd give a BIG thanks to Sully Vision for re running the Chohan Compton match the next few days for us home bodys for free! For some unknown reason when you watch these streams via the Facebook link of the stream i post they aren't as clear as when you visit the page yourself... So go...
  7. crabbcatjohn

HOF, Buffalos tournament cancelled

James Leone just announced he canceled the May one pocket tournament and the HOF. Here is a copy of his post Buffalos One Pocket and 9 ball tournament as well as the Hall of Fame Dinner for inductees Alex and Busti has been cancelled for those dates in May......Jefferson Parish wants to limit...
  8. crabbcatjohn

Dees One Pocket at Michaels

Sharing from Dee Adkins post on our Facebook... Ok everyone we are sticking with March 14-15th for the next Big Handicapped One Pocket event at Michaels!!!!! We have filled up every event at last 4 events down there(Of course some no shows day of but we are going to try our hardest to fix that)...
  9. crabbcatjohn

Space City Open

Watching the space city open free stream. Anybody there? TV table looks tough as nails.
  10. crabbcatjohn

DCC changes this year

Feel free to share your thoughts and any news. No one under 21...Anybody who has been to DCC and went to the gambling boat knows they have gates and card. I expect the same this year except with no access to the entire building without ID. That's how it his here. So far there is no room...
  11. crabbcatjohn

Southaven fall members tournament canceled

Well this isn't good. We've had to cancel the Southaven fall tournament. I just found out last night Southaven Rec Center will not be able to host us. Bill is obviously as heartbroken as we are about this, but some issues came up that are beyond his control. We tried this morning to get Tracy...
  12. crabbcatjohn

One Pocket Streams

This is where you share links to free one pocket and bank pool streams. Feel free to post! Thanks!
  13. crabbcatjohn

Chipper and Roberto stream

https://www.facebook.com/tvmikehustlin/videos/2563015017053044/ Well got to watch 2 games before he cut it off and went to a commercial..
  14. crabbcatjohn

Freezer/RoboCop

Tomorrow night. 8/26 Exhibition match. They are going to try and stream it. Scott: Dennis Orcollo & myself will be playing a Onepocket exhibition match tomorrow night. Hopefully we will have it streamed free on Facebook live and will let everyone know the site tomorrow. Big thanks to Mike...
  15. crabbcatjohn

TV Mike one pocket action in Cincy

https://www.facebook.com/tvmikehustlin/videos/2515502428470970/
  16. crabbcatjohn

Chang playing one pocket now

Chang playing one pocket. It was live when i first posted it and after it was over reverted back to the full stream.one pocket starts about 112:00 https://www.facebook.com/RoysBasement/videos/2286916601358062/?t=4422
  17. crabbcatjohn

Southaven fall members tournament sign ups here

We are starting to take sign ups for the fall members only tournament at Southaven Rec Center. Dates are Oct 25-26-27-2019. Miller will be collecting entries again and be posting brackets with start times and payment information etc. Qualifications to play as follows. You must be a...
  18. crabbcatjohn

Snookers stream today

Banks and one pocket today https://www.facebook.com/snookerslive/videos/1488743781250816/UzpfSTE2MzU4MDc1MTI6Vks6MjM3NjMxNDIyNjAyOTU0MQ/?epa=SEARCH_BOX
  19. crabbcatjohn

Our member jlcomp45 lost his mom

Condolences and prayers to John, Jeannie and family on the loss of John's mom.