Search results

1. Island Drive

Great Kicking Game

Our local bar has 2 Valleys. tables. There' an older stoner man who plays 8 ball not for money, but when you play with em, you have to kick in the 8 to win. When I go in there, for years now, he's always kicking at balls remaining on the table, guessing he's a Fargo 540 , yet his kicking is...
  2. Island Drive

Bank Pool Live Now

Facebook Live | Facebook
  3. Island Drive

Filler/Kaci

Here's a ton of safeties in the first game. I know allot of 1 pkt players don't enjoy niner, but this rack is pretty sporty. Took over 18 minutes after the break shot.
  4. Island Drive

Cohan vs Ouschan Starts Soon 8 Ball

Right now it's 12:17 MST boyz warming up. https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=1381586409144540&notif_id=1709921592246299&notif_t=live_video
  5. Island Drive

Don't Spill The Coffee

I was Having one of those moments in life this morning outside with my coffee.... this Shot jumped into my moment. Scott the Shot. I know Hendy was a similar sort to this man, days went by fast around these men. But This had to do with Frikkin' spilling coffee, which I am good at :). All the...
  6. Island Drive

Bogies 2018 Henderson Humor

titled....How we Roll With many layers of Rounders, anything is possible. The high clouds from the Baja hurricane had just passed over Houston, weather was gonna be nice. The hotels showed the stress of the 2016 flooding. Tables played WELL, not all were w/o shims tho all pocket sizes...
  7. Island Drive

Scott The Shot Smith RIP

Just passed on. We had a good talk this past Sunday, and we played on a BCA 8 ball team for a few yrs together. Good Guy, best announcer of all time during his years. As good as the boxing announcer that coined the phrase ''lets get ready to rumble''. bm
  8. Island Drive

Short Rack Snooker on a 12'

I saw this on line, this game appears to be one that the Snooker pros enjoy playing. On a comparable note, has anyone here tried and played 10 ball 1 pocket? To lower the rack structure, have the head ball one ball back from the foot spot.
  9. Island Drive

Hendy

Had some time, talked with Kitto yesterday about life and what he too is going thru on his end. As I scrolled down my phone list this happened, I sadly Deleted Hendersons phone number, we always talked monthly. bm
  10. Island Drive

Shaw Interview Perspective Being At The Top

There's a 45-minute video about him playing in Hanoi event.
  11. Island Drive

Then Came The Next Time

titled....How we Roll With many layers of Rounders, anything is possible. The high clouds from the Baja hurricane had just passed over Houston, weather was gonna be nice. The hotels showed the stress of the 2016 flooding. Tables played WELL, not all were w/o shims tho all pocket sizes...
  12. Island Drive

Wade Crane Danny D.

13. Island Drive

Fast Fifteen Minute One Pocket

Hopefully this is a good find.
  14. Island Drive

Sweet Bank Derby 2022

Go to the 38 minute mark....sweet. Bugs couldn't of hit it better.
  15. Island Drive

WDHD.....Markulis

What's the shot?
  16. Island Drive

For Sale 2 LD Wooden Shafts

5/16 14 pin Been retipped 3 times, made at the Carmelli cue shop in S. Cal. Length 29'' Fits Joss, Kikel Schon. Made one yr ago. One shaft is 13mm the other slightly less
  17. Island Drive

Another AZ layout your shot.

18. Island Drive

Dallas

I might do a layover on my way to Big Tyme first of June. Any room there that's safe and has players?
  19. Island Drive

One Pocket....Big Tyme

Just entered their 5K added one hole event. Spring TX 100 Cypresswood Dr. n of Houston. 11:30 am 6-10-2021 players meeting. Anyone wanna share a rm ??? pm me. bm