Search results

1. one pocket guy

Happy Birthday Mathew Hilton

2. one pocket guy

Happy Birthday Rawski!

Have a great one
  3. one pocket guy

What’s the rule?

This never happened to me before and it may be cut and dry but…. I was in a gambling game playing CUE BALL FOULS ONLY and shot and the object ball banked back into my cue. I struck it awfull and was watching the cue ball path and didn’t move my cue up “ basically stayed down on the shot” and...
  4. one pocket guy

Happy Birthday Mathew Hilton

5. one pocket guy

Happy Birthday Matt Hilton!

Have a great day Buddy!
  6. one pocket guy

Question?

What’s you fellas thoughts on Losers side flip for last break?
  7. one pocket guy

Break Question?

I was playing today and broke so badly a ball went in the opponents pocket. Now we’re playing the rule if you pocket a ball you re rack. But, my opponent said it counted for him. His shot. Is that correct? I’ve never had it happen so I said ok and eventually lost the game. Not upset I broke...
  8. one pocket guy

Derby City Classic

With the “Dark Winter” looming. Is it still a go? If so is anyone going?
  9. one pocket guy

If anyone here knew Banking Billie Garrett from Memphis Tn, he was killed in a car crash this week.

Very good banker from this area and sporty one hole too. Sad
  10. one pocket guy

Just Sayin

Just so you know
  11. one pocket guy

Pool Sponsorship

Just Wonderin, Has The Powers That Be of pool ever approached the wireless industry? That seems in my mind as the answer to a Pool Tour. Everyone has a cell phone and both industries would benefit from the advertising. Steve get on this! Think of it The Verizon/Att/etc OneHole Tour. As My...
  12. one pocket guy

Local Perspective

I really enjoyed see you guys again and meeting new friends. My first day started Tues when I met Kentucky/Bob Meyers( inside joke ). He came in and grabbed a table and we went at it for several hours till I had to go home for the early work day. I managed a few games ahead. Day two right...
  13. one pocket guy

Congratulations Onehole Nut

Well done Buddy! I know you will Be grinning for a month.
  14. one pocket guy

Scotty Townsend Memorial

It’s being streamed by Sully? Anybody familiar with his streams? I want to watch one pocket when it starts but don’t know him.
  15. one pocket guy

Action on Facebook

Arnasas vs Shuff live on Roy’s Basement FB page
  16. one pocket guy

All ball fouls question

I don’t play all ball fouls, but we were the other day. It seems the partners games have started playing that rule. Anyway a question was brought up by Joekerley in the event a player is for instance Cueball buried in the stack as in this very senerio. Can the player just touch any ball other...
  17. one pocket guy

Happy Healthy and Prosperous 2019!

Hit em straight and Always Know Your Limitations~T
  18. one pocket guy

Ghost Busters 2

Haven’t heard anything new. Is the Chi Town Apparition still playing Gentleman John? I forgot the dates~T
  19. one pocket guy

Sure was nice....

Meeting everyone this past weekend. I can’t add much to what’s already been said other than I was really hoping everyone would have a good time. I’m happy you did. I just wish I could have played more with you guys. You fellas looked so at home playing each other Bill and I just stayed outa...
  20. one pocket guy

I apologize

I never dreamed posting the players pics here at the tournament was gonna crash the site.~T