Search results

1. E

3rd one-pocket dot org in the Hague

Announced by Alex Lely today: Onepocket.org in Hague5, Netherlands On September 6/7/8 , the 3rd annual Onepocket.org Jamboree in Hague 5, the Netherlands We are hoping to welcome last years’ winners Steve Booth (1B1P) and Benjamin Baier (main event) back to the Hague just as all the other...
  2. E

2nd Onepocket.org Open in the Hague, Netherlands

September 1-3rd 2k added Players that were there last year can vouch for the amazing party and atmosphere that we had Hague5 is the room Many hotels all around Questions and registration 》Headheartarm@outlook.com Sanctioned by E.M.O.P.A.
  3. E

one pocket Europe, Bucharest

hi guys regarding the tournament in september in the Hague...we'll have a date soon 16-18th of June IDM Bucharest Open big tournament, many players, lot of fun and action on the side they have 40 tables, only 20 used for tournament organizer grants me tables for a little one-pocket...
  4. E

2-4 september 2022 first Onepocket.org members tournament in Europe

in Hague 5 , the Hague details, info, travel recommendations and registration >>> headheartarm@outlook.com
  5. E

Wanted: "winning one-pocket" s

Saw an offer bot to long ago here Guess its gone Whenever...decided i want it
  6. E

Alex Lely coaching NY

hi guys in May i'll do coaching in NY (with a sneaky getaway to New Orleans; to play) on https://www.alexlelycoaching.com/new-york-may-29th-june-6th you can see the format maybe someone interested in a 1on1 session. if so and we focus on 1p, we could do anything but i think i could be of most...
  7. E

Chicago folk to DCC

Hey Is there anyone that can pick up a cuecase at Chris'B And bring to DCC am there 20-25th
  8. E

members tournament September 2022 the Hague, Netherlands

good morning guys First Onepocket.org members tournament in Europe! Hague 5 in the Hague, is the sole Onepocket- and Bankpoolroom in Europe. Many European top-players have visited the room for training and to take their first steps in onepocket and bankpool during evening hours. The weekend of...
  9. E

24h rooms

any rooms open 24h now in US?
  10. E

double kiss shot

i was sure they weren't going to stay there
  11. E

Filler Chohan hughlights

Hope you Enjoy And below on YouTube you can post questions, remarks, suggestions Chime in and help educatie the masses
  12. E

Filler vs Shuff tonight

and vs Dee Adkins not long fro now Shuff moves okay and Adkins moves real good good enough to contain the no-miss German?
  13. E

one pocket big spot link request

hi guys anyone know a match online where i can see one of the top guys give up big handicap?
  14. E

Skype training with Alex Lely

Dear sirs, first of all, be well in the coming months, take a distance! we are going to have a lot of time on our hands the coming period. make the most of it i say. My gigs for next months are cancelled so looking to go back to Skype training more. i have worked with many players online...
  15. E

Gabe cs Corey US Open 2019

no WWYD what a match that is! did ffwd many situations, but saw many great shots to get out of tough spots Gabe Owen is tough as nails and Coreys kicking game is sick
  16. E

Wc pyramid kazachstan

Anybody that wants to play yhe WC Russians pyramid in Kazachstan ? 8-12 april Very cool atmosphere Stuff of movies I had a friend of mine going to Kirgistan last year He had a great time He did pass on the stuffed goatballs and the 9th vodka but that aside Offer that they briefed to me was for...
  17. E

ian costello

can anybody put me in contact with Las Vegas Ian Costello?
  18. E

DCC action

is there a lot going on? action room very little and can't find anything online is it different from years before?
  19. E

Hague 5 25 years

Big party in the Hague, Netherlands The only bankpool and onepocket-room in Europe Pepijn and me wrote a nice poem, inspired by Freddie the Beards speech at onepocket Hof dinner in 2013 It was 1994, March 4 when the Hague’s first pool club opened its door. It started out with five, but soon...
  20. E

Buffalo action 2 9-ball warriors

on dutch time here so just following parts of the whole thing downstairs, about to make breakfast for the bunch, I turned the computer on with great enthusiasm.... who was I going to see locking horns? the same guys from yesterday...bummer they still can't run 5 balls good for them that they...